Olympiakos    v    Manchester United
AC Milan    v    Atletico Madrid
Bayer Leverkusen    v    Paris St Germain
Galatasaray    v    Chelsea
Schalke    v    Real Madrid
Zenit    v    Dortmund
Arsenal    v    Bayern

-----

A couple of really intriguing first round matches. Arsenal/Bayern, Man City/Barc, and Bayer Lev/PSG.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Fuck that was a tough game....proud of Arsenal, and wow, Sanogo was very impressive (did more than Giroud would have), but yeah....how weak is our forwards that we play a dude whos never scored a goal for the club against the Best team in the world....ugh.

Rob

You played Bayern Munich not Barcelona or Real Madrid
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Bayern are European Champions and smashed Barca 7-0 on aggregate last year...they are the best team in Europe currently - therefore the world.

Cory

Quote from: Dorling on February 20, 2014, 02:19:06 AM
Bayern are European Champions and smashed Barca 7-0 on aggregate last year...they are the best team in Europe currently - therefore the world.

...by quite a bit. Only time they ever slip is re-adjusting to elite competition...but on their best day their convincingly the best team in the world.

Adam Wrong

Agreed, arsenal getting a result out of Bayern would be far more impressive than city over barca IMHO

Cory

Gutted for Athletico....deserved it and without Diego Costa too....amazing defensive performance.....fuck Real Madrid.

Kirk

Can you have an amazing defensive performance if you concede 4 goals?
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Adam Wrong

The score doesn't show anything. It was a superb defensive performance but fatigue kicked in after 110 minutes.