EPL FANTASY FOOTBALL 14-15 - EFK EDITION

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 29, 2014, 07:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

We are back again!!!

[spoiler]583457-148392[/spoiler]
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

If you were in it last season, you don't need to join again. Once you've made your team you automatically renew.

New people come and join though!
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Rob on July 29, 2014, 07:22:01 PM
If you were in it last season, you don't need to join again. Once you've made your team you automatically renew.

New people come and join though!

Just about to post this.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

joined in, gonna be a bumpy road as I follow MLS far more than EPL

But always willing to learn

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Duckman

Hey guys, if you're part of the EFK league, why not join the MFX/SLTD one too?

We're looking for people to join the league.  Just follow this link to sign up:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/235996/join/?autojoin-code=987119-235996
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

took a 12pt hit to rid myself of every Man U played not named Rooney....AND had Gilfy every day until Friday when I canned him, 12pt performance. FACK!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Heh I went into this week with most of the week's star performers including Cesc and Diego Costa.. I ended the week with Herrera, Hazard, Oscar, Puncheon and Lambert. Disappointed.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

Half of my players sat on the bench for their teams. I agree with Wenger about the season starting too early.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

I can't access the game any more on my computer/phone/tablet. The website keeps telling me I need to enable java but it works fine on every other website and I have the latest update. I haven't been able to change my line-up or make transfers for a few weeks now. It looks like my season is over.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img