News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Malky Mackay and Iain Moody

Started by Rob, August 20, 2014, 06:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

This warrants it's own thread. Read this. I'm at a loss for words at the moment.

Malky Mackay and Iain Moody; racist, sexist, homophobic...?

Iain Moody has subsequently been sacked by Palace and Mackay is out of the running for the CPFC job. Absolutely speechless.

EDIT: I've been following a lot of 'ITK' people lately on Twitter trying to find out what's going on with my club. Honestly after the last week or so I have had a headache.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

ITK people are just teenagers taking the piss. They don't have any actual insight into anything.

Those texts are unbelievably stupid, but they're private messages between two people and I don't think it's particularly fair for them to be spread about. Fair enough if you don't want people like that at your club (I wouldn't want them at Utd even if they were the best guys for the job) but I'm not looking forward to all the moral indignation I'm going to have to wade through on every football website for the next few weeks.  I'm sure I've made plenty of similar jokes and comments with mates in the past, but unlike those idiots I grew out of it.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Beer

There's obviously some seriously incriminating stuff within these texts if Moody is stepping down. It certainly gives you more of an insight into why Mackay left Cardiff.

Feel sorry for Palace after last seasons heroics. Still, if Pardew does nothing at Newcastle in his first 6 games you can have him!

Flins.

With Moody out, surely the chairman should go crawling back to Pulis? Odd timing around the whole thing though.

Rob

I'd take Pardew... He played for my old village team before Palace.

Flins Pulis is actually 10/1 to get his job back now. It's all rather confusing. As for these ITK people I've been following, most of them have been pretty much spot on about everything that's happened so far. The thing that makes everything more annoying from following those is that I know deals for Caulker and Sigurdsson were incredibly close/
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Pardew has a seven year contract to buy out. Nobody could afford him.

Adam Wrong

I know the reason why pardew has such a long contract and nobody is going to buy him out and Newcastle will not sack him regardless of results.

As for Malky and these texts, it's ridiculous to have such media scrutiny over private texts. I imagine everybody (except Alex K) has messages on their phone which are inappropriate. Jesus, I receive messages that tick every box from people of various professions and what you say in private shouldn't be used to judge you in public.

The only reason I'd  not want him as a manager now is because he's toxic with it being leaked. Nobody will touch him for a few years now which is bollocks when you think that amongst the 92 league clubs, there are convicted felons for assault, sexual assault and manslaughter still playing and earning a good wage but essentially private comments have been leaked texts between friends and colleagues has cost a man his livelihood for a while

Rob

That's pretty much it MDK. I wouldn't want the scrutiny from the general public or media for having a manager that is known for doing that bollocks. I suspect a good publicist will get Malky back into a managers job soon but I reckon that's probably it for Moody.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Glen Hoddle took sometime to recover...probably as long as it takes us to be reincarnated.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'