News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Fulham under Royston Hodgson

Started by Adam Wrong, February 26, 2010, 11:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

People still love to jibe, ignore and underestimate them but will people finally sit up and take note of Fulham and their excellent second full season under (Sir) Roy Hodgson.

Last night saw us knock out the Uefa cup holders by playing gutsy football. Roy has bought in relative unknowns and made them precious commodities (Brede Hangeland). He has taken undervalued fringe players and made them truly great (Aaron Hughes and Chris Baird) and he has turned the careers of players around with great leadership skills (Damian Duff and Bobby Z)

The overrated players have gone such as Jimmy and we now have a core squad. We could add depth to it but we do now have a squad I can see get to the last 4 at least of the FA cup and possibly get past an aging Juve squad and still finish in the top half of the table. I dare anybody to call us overachievers now. FUCK YOU MATCH OF THE DAY!

What I also loved last night was Roy looking like he wanted to deck that player who hacked Duff. He had to be restrained and that shows a passion for the game and a love for the team and it's players.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

He is a tremendous manager to be fair to him. Fulham and Stoke have been two sides this season I have wanted to see succeed. As a fan of a top 4 side I have wanted for sometime a set of sides to push for at least 4th cause of scum teams like Liverpool who have hovered around there for no damn good reason.

Continued success of Fulham, I can raise a glass to that.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kenfucius

Hodgson is one of the most respected and admired managers in Europe for good reason, and as long as he's in charge at Fulham I will wish them nothing but good fortune.

Rob

Fulham have done well this season. Hopefully Bobby Zamora will get a place in the England squad for the World Cup. I do remember a while ago people were saying that as Andy Johnson was injured, Fulham would probably find it hard to get goals but they're still doing very well.

And also, you got a nice profit on Smalling in the summer and from what I've seen of him... he's bloody awful.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

he is bloody awful - like Zat Knight with no skill