Official World Cup Thread + Fantasy Game

Started by Rob, March 29, 2010, 10:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

nah... hate the german cunt and hopefully that ugly gypsy looking fuckknuckle ribery will be in prison for underage prossie fucking as well!

Cory

ahahaha, I dont think he'd be a big part of Germany this year.

His leadership aside, Bastien has taken that 'everything through the middle' role.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

Good, so it wasn't just me who found it funny! 

I don't know Cory, he was Captain so he'd have been in the team, although I get your point that through his actual play doesn't contribute as much as he used to.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Duckman on May 17, 2010, 02:45:33 PM
Michael Ballack is out of the World Cup due to an injury picked up in the FA Cup Final.

Now, I don't like seeing people getting hurt but I had to chuckle at this.  Ballack spent most of the FA Cup Final going around fouling anyone that came near him, elbowing guys, standing on their heels and basically being his usual cheating bastard self.

Again, it's not nice to see someone hurt, but this guy has had this kind of karma coming his way for a long time.  He really does go out to hurt and cheat his opponents out of games.

Am I being too harsh on him?

Peace

Duckman

Nope he is two vowel changes away from being a bollock
and no personality changes away from being a cock
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

I set one up on the big World Cup Fantasy.....its exactly the same as the Premier League one (with budget and shit) and you wins prizes, and its more well done that the site KC Picked. Since I figured that only a few people had started to join the other, maybe transfer over onto this site, if yall want too.

Ok, group is created.

Search for:

EFK World Cup

Password: efk

http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/

FXBlade

Yeah, this is the one that i found to be the best aswell.  I signed up about a week ago, so will join the league come June 4th

Duckman

I'm happy to play anywhere to be honest.

Let's get an agreement so we can make an 'official EFK' fantasy world cup game.

Any major objections to playing on this one?

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

I don't really care to be honest.

This seems more like the Premier League one and I really like the layout there so I'm game.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Thats what I was thinking, its more familair, adn I dont like in the other one how u can only get 1 player per team. Horseshittt

The Dudester

How do you do a fantasy in soccer? Honestly? How would you score anything other than goals/assists/ and the keepers.

Cory

thats what it is.

Strikers/Mids get points for goals, assits, minutes player.
Defenders gets more points for goals/assits, clean sheets, and minutes.
GK's get points for clean sheets.

Rob

It's a bit more complicated than that but essentially that's what it is.

Jag played our Fantasy Premier League game this year, so it's not completely unapproachable for someone that doesn't know their stuff :P

Besides, USA have a team in this tournament so it would be great to see some of the other guys on the forums join in for this.
SixersEagles

[/center]

The Dudester

I played soccer for years, well into college. Just doesn't seem like a sport you could have fun with like NFL in the fantasy aspect

Cory

It is, trust me.

I want at least 10 guys yall, no homo.

I figure all 8 from the fantasy pick em, and maybe get a few who were in the Prem. one.

It only comes once every 4 years.

The Dudester

The Cup is HUUUGE... never did a fantasy soccer. Never thought it could really be done effectively. I'd be interested to see how it works