Premier League 25 man squads released..

Started by FXBlade, September 02, 2010, 07:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

So the deadline came for clubs to name their 25 men squads, I wont post them all here

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11979_6353559,00.html.

Pretty straight forward...

The one I checked straight away out of pure interest was the Man City one, just to see who they would leave out..

QuoteShay Given, Joe Hart, Stuart Taylor, Jerome Boateng, Wayne Bridge, Aleksander Kolarov, Vincent Kompany, Joleon Lescott, Shaleum Logan, Micah Richards, Kolo Toure, Pablo Zabaleta, Gareth Barry, Nigel de Jong, Adam Johnson, Michael Johnson, James Milner, David Silva, Yaya Toure, Patrick Vieira, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Emmanuel Adebayor, Jo, Roque Santa Cruz, Carlos Tevez.

Balotelli has been left out of the squad.  Now to spend that amount of money on a player that they will only be able to use in Europe and cups is fucking ridiculous.

Jennifer

Pretty sure he's 21 or under, that means he doesn't have to be named. Same sort've deal with spurs not naming Bale or Dos Santos.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

FXBlade

Ah, i thought the under 21 rule only applied to 'homegrown' players and not the foreign ones.

That would explain it then.  fucking stupid new rules.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

21 rule applies to all...

Only major obmissions I see is at Spurs where Woodgate is out.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'