News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Rob

Started by jagilki, January 09, 2012, 01:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

so, what will be more over, this trainwreck of a piece of shit show or Kill Crazy?

Ty

Rob Schneider by far though Kill Crazy will stick around longer. Being aired following BBT should be good for the show though.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

can't find a video on youtube, but Rob Schnieder is going to have a sitcom, where he marries a latina and has to acclimate to the latin culture.

Rob

Fantastic.... </sarcasm>

Hasn't that already been done in Modern Family? I dont think there's anything Rob Schneider could do that's in any way original, funny or intelligent but thats just what his entire career has been about
SixersEagles

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

Didn't an episode of family guy a few years ago say that Rob Schneider showers with mexicans?

Black Death

he chokes mexican day laborers in the shower
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Ty

I have never heard more laugh tracks in a promo

Tezmission Black

I really thought you where going to give Rob some movie suggestions.

Hondo

Could be worse... they could have picked Joe Piscopo or something...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

I love how every single one of those laughs sound the exact same
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gary

Quote from: jagilki on January 09, 2012, 09:46:55 AM
can't find a video on youtube, but Rob Schnieder is going to have a sitcom, where he marries a latina and has to acclimate to the latin culture.

Rob and I are getting married?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]