News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Looking for a movie

Started by Zombie Gunn, December 05, 2008, 12:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

My kid loves army/soldier movies.  Are there any movies like this that would be appropriate for kids?  I'm thinking something Arnold Schwartzeneggarish where he grabs a buttload of guns and takes out some cartel or small middle eastern country.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

military like for kids.  Have to go with Small Soldiers.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Adam Michaels

Since you pretty much just described Commando, I guess that one's out..*lol*

But something along that vein that's not heavy on the language or splatter... maybe Rambo-First Blood Part 2 or even Rambo 3- I'd keep the young ones away from the latest one.

Rebel Child

Last Action Hero

Not really military but still arnie and has the bad guys in it -tons- and it's kid friendly.

Top Gun of course

The Marine (Eh)

Uuh.. The Iron Eagle series wth Louis Gossett Jr.

Smash INC

Small Soldiers is the best pick of the lot here, I'd go with that.

Bryan

that's the movie i was thinking of suggesting...though i didn't know the name so to me its called "that movie with phil hartman with toy soilders in it".

but yeah, got with Small Soilders. :)

Zombie Gunn

He loved Small Soldiers and my wife won't let him watch Commando yet.  I had forgotten about Last Action Hero and Top Gun, though.  Definite picks, thanks guys.

Jack Kaiser

If he liked Small Soldiers, he may like Toys with Robin Williams.