News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Breaking News: RIP NIN?

Started by Tim-Æ, February 16, 2009, 09:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim-Æ

Shocking news out of the NIN camp this evening, it looks like Trent Reznor MIGHT be saying goodbye to the Nine Inch Nails after 20 long years as one of the most prolific musicians in the history of rock. But after going strong for a long time it looks like Trent may be putting NIN on hiatus for awhile. In a blog post by the man himself on www.NIN.com the prolific mastermind behind NIN stated that "its time to make NIN disappear for awhile." No word on how long that disappearing will be, but the sad news wasn't without a bright light as he also announced a 2009 tour with Jane's Addiction

Now, I'm not the biggest NIN mark you'll find. I personally am not that into the work of NIN or of their new tour mates Jane's Addiction, but the fact that one of rock's most incredible bands (I've heard NIN live is life changing) is going dormant again after dominating rock for the better part of the decade. If there are any rabid NIN fans out there that don't keep up with the news of the band, I wouldn't worry too much, considering it was a whole 6 years between "The Fragile" and "With Teeth." Though during that time Reznor wasn't so outspoken about a hiatus.

If you have a chance to catch NIN this year, I'd recommend doing it, b/c its questionable the next time you'll have a chance to. I will be seeing them at Bonnaroo, and while before I wasn't that pumped for it, I am now. How odd....