News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Which movie would you rather be in?

Started by Zombie Gunn, February 27, 2009, 11:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Dawn of the Dead
The Happening
Cloverfield
Jeepers Creepers
Alien

Logan Taylor

Zombie Gunn

Wow, that's definitely scarier than the rest. You're a REAL man and you have my admiration.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Conor

Wait, is that 1978 Dawn of the Dead or 2004 Dawn of the Dead? Because depending on whether we're dealing with shuffling zombies or running zombies can make all the difference.

Zombie Gunn

Hmm, good point. You also have the awful 70s music to deal with which may cancel out the ease of slow-moving zombies.

Hmm... I say 2004's.

rob black

Hell Raiser--the first one. or Candy Man Farewell to the Flesh.

Conor

Quote from: ZombieRaptors on February 27, 2009, 08:27:52 PM
Hmm, good point. You also have the awful 70s music to deal with which may cancel out the ease of slow-moving zombies.

Hmm... I say 2004's.

Either way, I'd be in trouble.

Hmm... I'll go with Cloverfield, and take a long weekend in upstate New York.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Jeepers Creepers.  I could take on Flying freaky dude no prob
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Blankman

Definitely Cloverfield, but forget dat bitch in the apartments. She gon' die.

James Onlee

Dawn of the Dead...I think I could hold up in a mall longer than those folks did.  Plus hanging out with Ving Rhames would be pretty cool.

The Murph

Quote from: ZombieRaptors on February 27, 2009, 08:27:52 PM

Hmm... I say 2004's.

Don't ever insult the music in Dawn of the Dead 1978. That helped make the movie what it is. Which is a wicked awesome movie. Plus Dario Argento's band The Goblins did some of the music.

As for your question. I think the scariest thing would be being the bike in Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Now that is a scary thought. Paul Reubens crotch on you all day. I actually had this conversation when I was a teenager. Needless to say, we started off a little bit out of it, and ended up a little less feeling like a man.

Blankman

Quote from: James Onlee on March 05, 2009, 12:40:04 PM
Dawn of the Dead...I think I could hold up in a mall longer than those folks did.  Plus hanging out with Ving Rhames would be pretty cool.

Shooting both zombies and the shit about Radio Shack.  Good times...