News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Favorite movie quote

Started by rob black, February 28, 2009, 01:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob black

Mine is a toss up between

"Fuck lamen's  terms, do you speak english!"  from Event Horizon

or

"Introduce a little Anarchy! Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I am an agent of chaos, and you know the thing about chaos, it's fear." from The Dark Knight. No doubt Heath's best performance.

chunkylover

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

-Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Duckman

"It's shite being Scottish, we're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth, the most purile, fucked up, depressed species to ever be shat into existence.  Some people hate the English, I don't mind them, they're just wankers, they can't help that.  We on the other hand are colonised by wankers!  It's a shite state of affairs Tommy and all the fresh air in the world isn't going to make any fucking difference."

Renton - Trainspotting.

"Can I buy any of you cunts a drink?"

Ed - Shawn of the Dead.

"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"

Tyler Durden - Fight Club.

"Tell us where the money is Lebowski or we cut off your johnson."

The Big Lebowski.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

chunkylover

Quote from: Duckman on March 02, 2009, 09:33:53 AM
"Can I buy any of you cunts a drink?"
Ed - Shawn of the Dead.

That whole scene is hilarious.

Liz: Shaun?
Shaun: Yeah?
Liz: You see what I'm saying?
Shaun: Yep, totally.
Liz: I know he's your best friend, but you do live with him.
Shaun: I know.
Liz: It's not that I don't like Ed.
[liz looks over at Ed who is playing a fruit machine]
Liz: Ed, it's not that I don't like you.
Ed: It's all right.
Liz: It would just be nice if we could...
Ed: [talking to the fruit machine] Fuck!
Liz: ...spend a bit more time together...
Ed: [talking to the arcade machine] Bollocks!
Liz: ...just the two of us. It's just with Ed here, it's no wonder I always bring my flat-mates out and then that only exacerbates things.
Shaun: What do you mean?
Liz: Well you guys hardly get on, do you?
Shaun: No, what does "exacerbate" mean?
Liz: It means um, to make things worse.
Shaun: Right. Well I mean, it's not that I don't like David and Di.
[Shaun looks over at David and Di at the table next to them]
Shaun: Guys, it's not that I don't like you.
David, Dianne: [together] It's all right.
Shaun: And it's not that I don't want to spend time with you cause I do. It's just Ed doesn't have too many friends.
Ed: Can I get... any of you cunts... a drink?

Blankman

Favorite intellectual smackdown comes from Narnia:

"Don't recite the deep magic to me witch. I was there when it was written"

Soren

I've got a couple, but this is one of my favorites, from the movie Clerks II

Elias: "I get girls left and right..."

Randall: "Your girls are your left and right"

jagilki

This whole bit from There Will Be Blood

Plainview: Stop crying, you sniveling ass! Stop your nonsense. You're just the afterbirth, Eli.
Eli Sunday: No...
Plainview: You slithered out of your mother's filth.
Eli Sunday: No.
Plainview: They should have put you in a glass jar on a mantlepiece. Where were you when Paul was suckling at your mother's teat? Where were you? Who was nursing you, poor Eli- one of Bandy's sows? That land has been had. Nothing you can do about it. It's gone. It's had. You lose.
Eli Sunday: If you would just take this lease, Daniel...
Plainview: Drainage! Drainage, Eli, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
[sucking sound]
Plainview: I drink it up!
Eli Sunday: Don't bully me, Daniel!
[Daniel roars and throws Eli across the room]
Plainview: Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you, Eli? I am the Third Revelation! I am who the Lord has chosen!

Billy-J

I love anything by Simon Pegg and I'd have to say Hot Fuzz is my favourite out of all the movies he's made. I've got loads from that film but I'll just pick a few

Nicholas Angel: Are there any questions?
Danny Butterman: Is it true that there's a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?

Nicholas Angel: I may not be a man of God, Reverend, but I know right and I know wrong and I have the good grace to know which is which.
Reverend Philip Shooter: Oh, fuck off, grasshopper

Nicholas Angel: Danny, this is murder.
Danny Butterman: It's not murder, it's ketchup.
Nicholas Angel: Not that, it's Frank! He's appointed himself Judge, Jury and Executioner.
Danny Butterman: He is not Judge Judy and Executioner.

I'm also a huge batman fan, and The Dark Knight was sooooo awesome that I had to include at least one from Heath Ledger's Joker.

I took Gotham's white knight and I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. You see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push!

I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.

and just a few more, from the original version of The Italian Job

You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

Just remember this - in this country they drive on the wrong side of the road.

You wouldn't hit a man with no trousers on, would you?

Conor

"This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers."
- Randal Graves, Clerks

"But I tried, didn't I? Goddamnit, at least I did that."
- RP McMurphy, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Blankman

"Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Taggart: God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore. " - Blazing Saddles