News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Quote from: Tritch on January 13, 2015, 04:37:06 PM
hey hondizzle i was taking a look at the voting thread and the EP 5 thread and noticed that A. you had posted one of the "missing" ideas twice, and B. in the voting thread there was one featuring Jushin but this scenario does not appear in the EP 5 thread.

Not sure if that's the one you're still waiting for or if you accidentally posted the Muta one twice or something, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Thanks Tritch!

The Liger one was one of the missing ones. The writer asked if I got the plan including Liger, et. al. and I said I hadn't. I don't think the person was lying about sending, but hasn't sent me a booking plan either. (He may not have been online since then). In the interest of moving things along, I'm going to post the choices and let people vote for it. If he comes back on, I'll post the plan.

And with that said, I'm unlocking the poll. Go out and vote (again)!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

In regards to Episode Six.... do I have everyone's scenario posted? If not, shoot me a PM and tell me.

That doesn't include any that missed the deadline, of course.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Hey Bungle!

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0120/588697/former-wwe-and-tna-tag-team-champions-rumored-for-sunday-30-man/

QuotePWInsider reports that Bully Ray and Devon of Team 3D may have recently been in talks with WWE officials in some way, shape or form.

The two are rumored to be surprise entrants in Sunday's 30-man Royal Rumble main event from Philadelphia but that is not confirmed. It's been rumored in the past year that one of the two could end up in NXT as a trainer but we haven't heard anything else about that.

BamBamBunglow

If they do I claim Kthe title King Of The Book.

Duckman

Hey Hondo, just to let you know Ian's been in a car accident.  He's ok, but has hurt his back and his car is wrecked. 

He's probably going be offline for a week or so, depending on how his back is.

Cheers.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

Balls, sorry Hondoman, I totally forgot to send mine off. >:(

Consider this my week off before my epic road to redemption begins. Like Sami Zayn, only fatter. And less ginger. and not canadian.

Infact, nothing like Sami Zayn.

Hondo

It's not a big deal really.

The only time I'll get gripey about posting or not is if everyone stops. If we're voting on three plans, then I may say something.

Tritch

Yeah I've been on and off. Apologies.

Will hopefully try to "show up to work" more often. Don't wanna get fired. :P

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

T-Bonizzle

Ah damn, had a good one for this too, ah well.

BamBamBunglow

Tritch

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Goldferg

Quote from: Tritch on January 28, 2015, 05:56:03 PM
Can I recommend a score thread?

Seconded.

Also maybe a 'timeline' of all approved booking decisions. You know, for continuity and stuff.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

BamBamBunglow

Hondo - I think someone in WWe is watching you;

QuoteBarrett Loses SD! Dark Match

Before last night's WWE Smackdown tapings, R-Truth scored a clean pinfall victory over Bad News Barrett in a non-title match.

Hondo

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on January 30, 2015, 10:19:00 AM
Hondo - I think someone in WWe is watching you;

lol

Thing is, this sorta thing has been going on for years. Someone mentions something in a post, and a week or two later it happens.

If we keep talking about that AJ/Paige Lesbian Sex match it just may happen.

Black Death

Quote from: Hondo on January 30, 2015, 12:48:35 PM
lol

Thing is, this sorta thing has been going on for years. Someone mentions something in a post, and a week or two later it happens.

If we keep talking about that AJ/Paige Lesbian Sex match it just may happen.

we all wish for that
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"