News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

THE THREAD WHERE OOC STUFF GOES

Started by Hondo, November 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Apologies for the delay in the game. Had a lot of homework and all that.

Probably won't post a new scenario until next Monday, try to get back on a regular schedule. Scenarios and voting threads will be posted soon.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Tritch

Guess I'm not allowed to win or the game breaks :(

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Hondo

Sorry for the game delay. Been struggling with some schoolwork, and I have to make it a priority at the moment. Game's not dead, we should be starting back real soon.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Attention players.

I would love to get the game started back up in a week or so, but I'm definitely going to need a co-mod of sorts. So I guess what I need to know is if you're still interested in playing, and also if anyone is interested in being the Billy Kidman to my Dusty.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Hondo on February 26, 2015, 09:43:32 AM
Attention players.

I would love to get the game started back up in a week or so, but I'm definitely going to need a co-mod of sorts. So I guess what I need to know is if you're still interested in playing, and also if anyone is interested in being the Billy Kidman to my Dusty.

I can co-mod since I've been working a lot here lately and haven't had time to write.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

If not Prancy, I'm your Huckleberry.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Hondo

I'll let the two of you sort out who wants to do it.

Stoner

I claim seniority and hWo bias.

Or RP Battel.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

T-Bonizzle

Chris Stern

Quote from: T-Lover on February 26, 2015, 02:56:39 PM
RP BATTEL
Agreed, two men enter, one man leaves...two men enter, one man leaves..

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Stoner on February 26, 2015, 02:23:01 PM
I claim seniority and hWo bias.

Or RP Battel.

Actually I have you beat on forum activity and reliability factors if we're going to go that route.  :)

As for RP Battel...

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 26, 2015, 09:47:34 AM
I can co-mod since I've been working a lot here lately and haven't had time to write.

Hence my original reasoning for wanting to mod. We could both co-mod though which is the more logical conclusion to this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Tritch

If you don't have time to write what makes you think you'd have time to co-mod?

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Fnord

Well, we don't wanna have too many mods and not enough players! Maybe you two can alternate or something?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.