News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Shark Tank (Chicago)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Sir, Mr. Corwin has left.  It seems he was rather upset that you were setting up other meetings while talking to him.  Also, he didn't know what "TWC" was.  Is Mr. Hawthorne looking to buy Time Warner Cable?       

Midas

Well if he is that sensitive then he is clearly not for us, hell he would never get along with our boss...

Instead of pointing out my errors how about you get Dexter Freeman on the phone like I asked!

Mike Powers

What's happening bossman?  You got a job for me?     

Midas

As a matter of fact I do... You have a fair amount of experience as Head Trainer and are a former wrestler so my question is do you think you can handle the pressure of being the head trainer for the club in the second largest market in the league?

Mike Powers

I ain't afraid of nothin' dude, least of all Chicago.  Anyone gives me some static, I'll bust 'em in their freakin' mouth!     

Midas

Fantastic! I am looking to sign you to a 2 year 3 Million dollar deal... How does that sound to you?

Mike Powers

Fuckin' ay!  It's a deal my man!     

Midas

Fantastic! I will take care of the paperwork but while I have you here can I ask if you have anyone we should interview for the Asst Trainer position?

Mike Powers

Shit man, I can work with anybody.  But if you're asking, Chaos, Riggs, or Tannen would be my top 3.     

Midas

Thank you very much...

Bobby can you please get Chaos on the phone...

Chaos how are you? So listen let me cut right to the chase here, we have just signed Dexter Freeman to be our Head Trainer for the Shark Tank and he listed you as one of the Assistant trainers he would love to work for. So what would you say about working under Dexter and here in Chicago?

Mike Powers

Me and Dexter, we had some wars against each other, let me tell you.  I respect the hell out of that tough bastard.  I'd work with him in a heartbeat.   

Midas

That is good to hear... You two look like you would be a great team that could really help our guys out tons!

So what we are looking at is a 2 year deal worth 1.5 Million...

Mike Powers

That's a nice offer, but a touch on the low side.  Can we bump it up to $2 million even?   

Midas

You know what Chaos the truth is that my budget has limited flexibility when it comes to the Asst Trainer... But you know what Dexter wants to work with you and if you want experience you have to pay so that sounds like a deal... I will get it all set up...

Bobby please get Malinda Redford on the phone please...

Is it Miss Redford or Mrs Redford? I see you studied at Wharton and have a fair amount of experience, I am interested in employing you as our Doctor here as I feel you spent many year in Philadelphia and I find Chicago to be very similar to Philly and think you would fit right into this city and the fan base wants to trust the person taking care of their favorite star. Are you interested in working for us?

Mike Powers

Like, wow!  Everyone knows about where I went to school and stuff!  It's like there's a bunch of Facebook stalkers around here!  Hehe!  Anywhoo, I'd LOOOOVE to work for you!