News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NASCAR Driver suspended for drug test

Started by The Murph, May 09, 2009, 06:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Jay

I'm somewhat of a fan of Nascar, I don't watch as much as I used to but still.

I'm pretty positive that in this day and age anything you do for competition is considered a sport. At least that's what the television proves. Although I'll never understand why hunting and fishing are considered sport, I'm pretty sure the animals don't care to play.

As Demonology stated you do have to be in some sort of decent physical condition to sit in a car for several hours, then again there is the rare fluke, Jimmy Spencer!  Just messin', no Spencer hate here, he's from my hometown.

On to Mayfield... I highly doubt if he was on drugs it had anything to do with giving him an advantage. Regardless, I'm pretty sure it's like any other sport or even any other job for that matter, if you're caught with an illegal substance either on your person, or in your system, you're going to face some kind of discipline.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I haven't watched Nascar in years but when I did I was always an Earnhardt fan

Gordon and Stewart suck balls
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.