Spineless SFA wankers.

Started by Duckman, September 15, 2009, 01:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

So the Scottish Football Association set out their stall with George Burley as the Scotland manager.  He was contracted to qualify for the World Cup and I quote "any other result is unacceptable" which seems fair enough.

Low and behold we fail to qualify for the World Cup and the spinless pricks at the SFA tell Burely he's keeping his job because "he and his team have shown signs of improvement."  When?  I've watched the whole campaign and the team has done nothing but gone backwards.  He bottled it in Norway with his shit team selection and the guy fucked the team spirit with the whole Barry Ferguson booze deal.

Burley has neither the backbone or the managerial talent for this job.  He failed in his main objective and the fucker should be in the dole queue not getting ready to fuck up our Euro 2012 campagin.

Honest to fuck, the SFA are the most spineless and pathetic group of out of touch cunts who have NO IDEA how to run Scottish football or how to deal with the management of the Scotland team.

To quote Trainspotting, "it's a shite state of affairs and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference."

Sorry to the people who are reading this and have no idea what I'm ranting about, lol.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kenfucius

Burley kept his fucking job?

Fuck this shit, I'm defecting to a country with a clue about how to run their football.