My Wide Recievers!?!?!?

Started by S.G. Martins, September 17, 2009, 06:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.G. Martins

I'm in a kick assk Fantasy football league this year and I need help picking my 3rd string wide reciever.  I hope u huys can help me out here's who I have to pick from: Antonio Bryant who supposedly has a sore knee and is playing the Bills, Jericho Cotchery who is playing the Pats and is coming off of a 90 yard reception game, Lee Evans who is playing the Bucs, and last but not least Derrick Mason who is playing the Chargers.

Black Death

lee evans  the bucs secondry is suspect
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Exile

i agree Lee Evans will get yards on one catch but mason will get more looks. Bryant i wouldnt trust at all and Cotchery isnt going be very effective.

id start evans

S.G. Martins

Thanks for the advice guys but Lee Evans seems a little risky with T.O. now playing on the team and Trent Edwards throwing screen passes to Fred Jackson that go for big yards. I think Cotchery is good unless the Jets are playing the Pats, which they are. I think the safe bet is Derek Mason but i'm still not 100% sold on Flacco and the Ravens Offence. As for Antonio Bryant, he'll most likely stay on my bench even though i'll be hoping for huge numbers from him this week

Cory

Tough.

I'd go with Mason, Flacco's #1 target.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE