MFX p4p Greatest of all time [Champion Crowned Inside!]

Started by Cory, February 03, 2015, 04:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Gina Carano
7-1
Highlights: Featured in the fight headlining female MMA fight in history (v. Cyborg), acting career featuring in  American Gladiators, Fast and Furious 6 & Haywire. She was also ranked as no. 5 on the "Top Ten Influential Women of 2008" list on Yahoo! Holds victories over Rosi Sexton and Tonya Evinger
Gina Carano Best Highlights

--vs--

Cat Zingano
9-0
Highlights: Ring Of Fire Women's Bantamweight Champion, Fight To Win Women's Bantamweight Champion, Ring Of Fire Women's Flyweight Champion, Fight To Win Women's Flyweight Champion, 8 of 9 wins have been finishes and will fight Ronda Rousey for UFC Bantamweight Title in February. Holds victories over Barb Honchak and Miesha Tate
"Alpha" Cat Zingano highlights 2014 @blade367

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

In the battle of the beauties im going with 1 of 2 women that has any chance againt Rousey (Cyborg being the other) with Zingano. The way she destroyed Tate was as scary as anything Rousey had done in her MMA career.

Cory

Toughest call of the tournament thus far, but im going with the legend and pioneer oppose the guy who just cant win the big one. Yamaguchi for me, da fro.

Cory

Cory

Cory

Cory

Cory

Cory

Cory

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Cory

Demetrious Johnson
21-2
Highlights: First ever UFC Flyweight Champion, Undefeated in Flyweight Division, Fought for UFC Bantamweight Title v/s Dominick Cruz, Holds victories over Miguel Torres, Kid Yamamoto, John Dodson and 2 over Joseph Benevides and 2 over Ian McCall
Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson HL(JUSTFIGHT)

--vs--

Jussier da Silva
17-3
Highlights: Former Shooto South American Flyweight Champion, Holds victories over Mamoru Yamaguchi and Scott Jorgensen
Jussier 'Formiga' da Silva UFC Highlights [HELLO JAPAN]

Cory

John Dodson
16-6
Highlights: TUF Bisping vs Miller Winner, 2x UFC Knockout of the Night Winner, Fought for UFC Flyweight Title vs Demetrious Johnson (Fight of the Night), Victories over TJ Dillawshaw and Jussier Da Silva
John Dodson Highlights 2014

--vs--

Mamoru Yamaguchi
27-9
Highlights: Former Shooto Bantamweight Champion, former Shooto Featherweight Champion, and former King of the Cage Junior Flyweight Champion. Regarded as one of the pioneers of Bantamweight MMA weight class, holds victories over Yasuhiro Urushitani, and a historic draw with Shinichi Kojima
Mamoru Yamaguchi Highlight

Cory

Zingano barely gets by 5-4, damn there goes most of the sex appeal.