News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

College Team You Hate to Watch

Started by Justin, December 19, 2012, 04:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

So myself and someone at work were talking about this today.  Which college football team do you hate to watch on tv?

My pick is Ohio State.  They're games are boring as shit.  They beat a lot of their opponents by gaudy numbers but that's because they really don't play the greatest competition.

Penn State is a close second for me.  It looks like every single one of their players moves in slow motion.

Hondo

Slightly off the subject matter, but I'd rather take a bear-butted whoopin' than watch Wisconsin basketball. My GOD it's so slow and plodding.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

As a Longorns fan, I have always hated the Aggies and Sooners having any success. And now, from out of nowhere, my oldest has been talking about attending college at A&M...I'm speechless.

GM Franchise

I have to go with Ohio State and Michigan on this one. Those are two teams I have little interest in at all. Pac-12, MWC, and WCC teams are the ones I watch the most by far.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Doug E Fresh

Hate Michigan. Can't stand watching them.

That aside, ACC football, some SEC basketball, and a few other teams slipping my mind I dont care to watch.

Cory

uhhh Bama & LSU, just from last years BSC.

Other than them, Penn State and Nebraska. Oh god, Taylor Martinez is horrendous to watch

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

USC ... USC ... USC ... and finally ... USC.  A trojan can be used once but a Bruin is forever

Cory

I would hate USC, but their QB's failure in the NFL is punishment enough.

Carson Palmer, Matt Cassel, Matt Leinart, Mark Sanchez :)

Soon to be Matt Barkley

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

To be fair though, Cory boy, Palmer was kickin' butt and takin' names until that playoff game against Pittsburgh where he wrecked his knee. Dude never was the same after that.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

mriforgot

Hate watching Alabama play.  Mostly, I just hate Nick Saban.