News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2012-13 EFK Top Player Bracket INFO THREAD

Started by Cory, March 07, 2013, 02:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Wow I think only 5 of us actually vote...

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on March 29, 2013, 05:36:43 PM
Wow I think only 5 of us actually vote...

Yeah seems like it's the regulars on this board (me, you, Doug E. Fresh, Cory, Justin, etc.).
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

whatever, all the COOL people vote.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Used the tie-breaker of who made the pro bowl this year. Now pick your finalists.

Mike Powers

Can we just say Logan Mankins wins?

Cory

FOLLOW THE FORMAT!!!!!!!!!!!

.... lol

Cory

Mike Powers

I told you to just agree it was Mankins....  :)

GM Franchise

Cory

Yeah, much like Adrian Peterson, but the point is a round a day for every position to take up time to help us pass off-season lol. Im trying to make it as time consuming as possible lol.

Cory

Mike Powers

I'm on the Internet. I'm contractually obligated to complain about everything.