News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2012-13 NFL Thread

Started by Cory, September 06, 2012, 11:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

So, I'm late but ima get it out now...

Screw every last one of you NY Giants haters!! Lol. Just kick us while we're down eh? We start the season off slow, hell...we start every season off slow. We lost 2/3 the year we won our 3rd Super Bowl. Now that being said, our run game...baby Jesus please save us. Im very extremely worried about it. Our passing game is a lot better than that night showed.

In other notes - RGIII is here and he's real. I'm actually more worried bout them than anyone else in the division.

My boyfriend's team is the Broncos...I had to sit there n watch him do his goofy ass winning dance all night. But damn they look good with Peyton leading the way. Took em a minute to get on but once they did. Thomas got wheels man, I always knew that but he blew em up last night. Tracy Porter...man that's defense right there.

49ers...*honest hand clap* I didn't think they was gon do the Packers like that man, I really didn't.

Falcons are a sleeper team for me personally I don't think they get as much respect as they should. Cuz even if there's an off chance Jones doesn't have a dynamite game (which will be rare) there's a lot of talent and ability on both sides of the ball for that team.

Ummm...Seahawks jerseys are boss, but y'all already knew that.

Oh and I almost forgot...STILL SCREW THE COWBOYS!  Thank you.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Justin

Andrew Luck proved why I'm not as big on him as most people.  Sure, he threw for 300 yards and a TD, but he needed 45 attempts and threw 3 INTs.  He doesn't have the arm RGIII has to throw it down field where only his guy can catch the ball.

Peyton Manning looked like the Peyton of old.

Arkia Fisk

I think things will improve for Luck as the season goes on. But I never placed him above RGIII in my mind he's above average but I agree not worth the amount of hype on him overall.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

fuck the Giants... that is all
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

Being a Browns fan is just...so...depressing...

Black Death

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on September 10, 2012, 12:30:15 PM

Thought they were going to win ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on September 10, 2012, 12:30:15 PM

HAHAHAHAHA......you guys deserved to win I guess.....

I mean Eagles STOPPED Trent Richardson...he had less than 2 yrds a carry and Weedens qb rating was like a 9.1 (no joke). Eagles D kinda deserved the win out of everyone as a whole....but we shoulda been punished for how poorly Vick played TBH.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

MattWard

Quote from: Cory on September 07, 2012, 05:44:17 PM
Murray isnt a top 5 running back. Top 10 yes, but:

1. Arian Foster
2. LeSean McCoy
3. Adrian Peterson
4. MJD
5. Ray Rice

What no love for Matt Forte?????? he is in the top five of running backs

GM Franchise

He got bumped out by MJD who had a monster year last year. Forte is top ten though. If any of that top five has a bad year then he's easily bumped up to top five back.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

^^

That. Really like Forte, he'd be my 6-7. Him and McFadden

Justin

If McFadden can stay healthy for an entire season, he is Top 5 worthy.

Cory

13 big receptions for him last night, Marshall Faulk anyone?

Justin

^^I can definitely see that.

Cory

Not comparing HIM to Faulk...but how hes going to be used this season very much so. He was targeted like 18 times last night...if he caught all those hed be like 2-3 away from single game reception record.

Justin

I think he can be another Marshall Faulk, but better.  He's more physical than Faulk and maybe a step faster.  He's got serious game, he just needs to stay healthy.