News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2013 NFL Off-season Thread

Started by Cory, February 04, 2013, 10:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

RIP to the 12-13 Discussion, welcome to this fresh thread for us to bitch in.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Doug E Fresh

Saddened that the Browns likely won't resign Phil Dawson. Hope that changes.

Cory

I think tommorow is the deadline where Philly cuts Vick or pays him 3 million. Hmmmm, what to do Chocolate Chip Kelly.

Jon

Quote from: Cory on February 04, 2013, 11:52:34 PM
I think tommorow is the deadline where Philly cuts Vick or pays him 3 million. Hmmmm, what to do Chocolate Chip Kelly.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Man I hope....I DO like Vick...hes had some great memories as an Eagle (that stomping of the Skins Ill remember forever).....hell if he'd take a pay cut I'd keep him, but he should get cut.

¿PapaPancho?

Anybody want Phillip Rivers in a trade? I defended him last year but this year ... he can kick rocks.

Cory

Lion release troubled WR Titus Young and vet defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch

Cory

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: Cory on February 05, 2013, 04:45:20 PM

New Jags logo

Maybe its the fact that I ignore Jacksonville football, but it looks the same to me.

Jon

The Laughing Man

Quote from: Jon on February 05, 2013, 08:36:44 PM

Lmao to funny. But honestly 49ers were cheated with that pass interference not being called. Really didn't care for the winner but I always want a fair game. On that note heard rumors my bears are getting rid of hester and that urlacher might not resign. Will be kind of disappointed if all this is true

Jon

Hmmm... I thought it was a good no call on that 4th down play in the end zone.

Both players were engaged with each other and it wasn't until Crabtree pushed off that he made a play at the ball, which I don't think was very catchable. It was a pretty poorly thrown ball by Kaepernick.

All around... I thought it was bad play calling by Harbaugh and Co. on that goalline stand.

Justin

Quote from: Jon on February 06, 2013, 03:12:40 PM
Hmmm... I thought it was a good no call on that 4th down play in the end zone.

Both players were engaged with each other and it wasn't until Crabtree pushed off that he made a play at the ball, which I don't think was very catchable. It was a pretty poorly thrown ball by Kaepernick.

All around... I thought it was bad play calling by Harbaugh and Co. on that goalline stand.

He nearly tackled the guy.  Crabtree had no choice but to push off to try and get the man off of him.  It looked as though it was uncatchable because he had a man draped over him and couldn't get to the ball, but I guarantee you, Crabtree would have been able to catch it and keep both feet in.

Justin

Quote from: Mike "I Have The" Powers on February 05, 2013, 06:10:56 PM

Maybe its the fact that I ignore Jacksonville football, but it looks the same to me.

I said the same thing to myself.  As I did this past season with the Panthers logo.