News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2013 NFL Off-season Thread

Started by Cory, February 04, 2013, 10:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I've actually heard more stuff about Tony Lukes than Pats or Genos. I dont like veggies on shit, just meat and cheese kinda guy. It seems like sliced meat it more what Im accustom too, here in Nova Scotia we have a gorgeous food called Donair(below) that sounds like a cheesesteak meat wise (sliced, mildly spicy beef covered in sweet, milky sauce)

Im going with my girlfriend so I'll make note of those dining places. We're gonna be trying to do fast food we dont have in Canada for lunches i.e 5 Guys, Chick-fil-a, Checkers, ect.

Anything good in regards to shopping? Travel? Like bus, taxi, or train? My rough draft of the trip:

Thursday - Check in, staying at the Four Seasons in Logan Square (anything cool near by, not easily found on google maps?), free that day, going to the Flyers/Penguins that night to boo the fuck out of Sidney Crosby (born & raised 3 minutes up the road for me, his parents still live there, hes a total cunt) in my Ron Hextall jersey.

Friday - Planning on doing a tour of the Linc, and doing the generic sight seeing (Rocky Steps, LOVE Park, Whatever Mall is close), day here is still kinda open.

Saturday - Again, a free day of sorts, considering getting tickets to Temple v/s Army, get a feel for the Linc before Sundays game, plus experience college football, tickets are like $30 so it wouldnt be a thing.

Sunday - Tailgating, donno if any of you two have ever gone to an Eagles game, but some tips on tailgating would be appreciated, ala what times good to go, where to go to try and grab a autograph. GAME v/s Cowgirls. Again, if you've ever gone or know the city, what would be the best way to leave? its gonna be super packed, if theres shortcuts or good routes to leave the Linc, that'd be cool.

Monday - There almost all day (return flight is at like 7pm) to do anything we may have missed.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE