News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2013 NFL Off-season Thread

Started by Cory, February 04, 2013, 10:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 08, 2013, 09:46:50 AM
Ravens planning on building statue of Ray Lewis.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8925875/baltimore-ravens-plan-build-statue-ray-lewis

Does it have a bible in one hand, a knife in the other, and a half dozen illegitimate children at its feet?

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Doug E Fresh

The entire city of Cleveland is mad. lol

Cory

Thanks for giving Philly most of your shit coaching staff.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Well Philly hired a Navy SEAL to train the players. There's something.

GM Franchise

I know the Broncos did something similar last season with a military vet. The announcers mentionned it once during one of the Broncos games on team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Doug E Fresh

GM Franchise

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Salt is bad for you. Can I take mine with a grain of cayenne pepper?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on February 09, 2013, 07:49:27 PM
Eh, you take that with a grain of salt. Means nothing really.

Tell that to the teams playing the Ravens, Patriots, Niners, Broncos, and Texans instead of the Jaguars, Chiefs, Raiders, Eagles, and Lions. They would disagree.

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 09, 2013, 10:23:37 PM
Tell that to the teams playing the Ravens, Patriots, Niners, Broncos, and Texans instead of the Jaguars, Chiefs, Raiders, Eagles, and Lions. They would disagree.

This was posted off on of the links you provided.

"Bottom line: Strength of schedule is a siren's song. Last year's darlings stumble; new powers arise; everything you thought you knew -- you didn't.

It's fun to look at, but next season will take care of next season."

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

So you're going to deny it as a factor in a team's season schedule based off of the one opinion comment the writer made in the entire short article? LOL Please, please tell me you're joking. Going by that then playing say the Jaguars is going to be viewed as tougher than playing the Ravens or the Niners. Big difference in strength of the teams there. It's absolutely a factor in my opinion.

T-Bonizzle

You must not be interpreting strength of schedule correctly, because it has nothing to do with the abilities of individual teams and doesn't make teams better or worse.