News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2014-15 NFL Season Discussion

Started by Cory, September 05, 2014, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Football has begun, and man what a terribly called and executed game from GB. That cross body/field throw Rodgers had late in the game into the endzone to Nelson, that shoulda picked off is something you only see a 8yr old try in Madden.

Beast Mode went off too, as did Wagner and Chancellor

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

Yeah, I know nothing about Lacy, but I thought I'd use this first game to actually see if he's a legit back. I don't even remember him from last year. He didn't do much in this first game. Thought it could be the Seahawks just have a good defense? Or maybe it was the concussion he got sometime within the game?

When they gave the TD to Kuhn, I'm sure FF team owners were furious! lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

The TeeJ of Philly

Fnord he was the offensive rookie of the year last year, how could you not remember him?

Great game, glad to see the refs weren't in preseason mode. Thankfully I didn't buy the "We want to be an uptempo offense. We want at least 75 plays a game" BS the Packers were spewing in the preseason and take any of their players in fantasy. McCarthy is to the Packers what Reid was to the Eagles. He'll say everything you want to hear but when it comes down to it, he'll do what he knows and what he's comfortable with. And that's going to cost them, as it has already.

Cory

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/570321

...my moneys on making every player have their tattoos removed next.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on September 05, 2014, 03:39:23 PM
Football has begun, and man what a terribly called and executed game from GB. That cross body/field throw Rodgers had late in the game into the endzone to Nelson, that shoulda picked off is something you only see a 8yr old try in Madden.

Beast Mode went off too, as did Wagner and Chancellor

Seattle is already in Repeat Mode.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

The Browns, Falcons, and Bears have all come back to either take the lead or tie the game. The Dolphins and Patriots have been back and forth as well.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Forgot about the Eagles. They made a nice comeback after Fumble Foles kept losing the ball.

T-Bonizzle

Big week for upsets, and everyone's predictions are busted.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Holy fuck, please tell me there was a penalty for that dropkick!

Jon

Yes, there was a penalty.

Poor punter got curb stomped by Antonio Brown.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise