News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2014-15 NFL Season Discussion

Started by Cory, September 05, 2014, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on September 08, 2014, 04:01:00 PM
Both things happened. NFL did suspend him indefinitely and Ravens cut him. ESPN texted me so.

* jagilki pictures the entire ESPN organization working diligently on crafting an awesome text just for Doug.

The TeeJ of Philly

They can because if the NFLPA fights it, they look terrible for fighting for a woman beater.

T-Bonizzle

GUYS I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM.

Life or death....what do I do with my Ray Rice jersey? I was considering writing "Jerry" on it in sharpie.

Jon

Throw it away.

Give it to a homeless shelter.

or...

Keep it in a box of "old stuff"

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 08, 2014, 05:57:19 PM
They can because if the NFLPA fights it, they look terrible for fighting for a woman beater.

The NFLPA is obligated to fight on his behalf.  If he wants to file a grievance or sue it is my understanding that the NFLPA has to.  However, I'm sure they will strongly advise him not to and I'm sure he won't do it.

I just feel that the NFL is overstepping their boundaries of "re-punishing" him so to speak.

Justin

I am the only one that gets tired of seeing teams inside their opponent's ten yard line and pass three times in a row?

Run the damn ball!

Cory

Quote from: JustinP on September 08, 2014, 09:31:24 PM
I am the only one that gets tired of seeing teams inside their opponent's ten yard line and pass three times in a row?

Run the damn ball!

Would like to thank the Saints for doing this and causing Drew Brees to shit the bed in my own league.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

YAY!  Donald Trump isn't getting the Bills.

Kirk

Did Rice get banned for beating his (now) wife, or for getting caught on video doing it?

Why haven't the Cowboys replaced Romo yet? If he was ever going to be successful, he would have been by now. His performances are far beyond a joke now.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

jagilki

Honestly for being caught on video.

Krazy

From ESPN

The Jersey Police sent the video to league offices in April. So, NFL knew about the video and still only gave Rice two games before the hammer was slammed.

Cory

For the love on god, please be the end of the No Fun League era. Condi Rice step in and save us.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

PR being at the forefront of EVERYTHING the NFL does is really grating on my nerves.  Madden is supposed to be putting out a roster update to remove Ray Rice from the game.  Ridiculous.  I understand that he did a bad thing, but if I paid $60+ for a video game, I get to make the decision whether or not to use him.  Period.

jagilki

Yeah because beating the ever loving fuck out of women is "good ole fun."