News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Started by ., April 25, 2011, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Did you reboot it? If so, did it still have problems?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Rebel Child

if you're using a wireless mouse, try a wired one - it might be picking up a frequency or something that's making it go batty, or change the batteries.

Rebel Child

Do you have mice drivers for them?

Like I know a lot of mice come with discs that you can install programs onto your rig for them.

If so, maybe you should see if they have any sort of updates for them?

Or on the other hand, see if you have installed any Windows mice updates for USB etc etc, as sometimes installing -those- can screw up your mice, and you'll have to uninstall them.

Judge

Is this a laptop or desktop?

If it's a laptop, it's possible something is messing with the trackpad, causing small signals to hit it.  I know at times pieces of metal will send weird signals on mine and cause it to get wonky.  If this is the case, you might need to disable the trackpad in your device manager.

No viruses nowadays actually do stuff like this.  They're all about making your computer a botnet for running spam; it generates money.

A quick way to test this would be to grab an Ubuntu Linux disk (just download one and burn the ISO) and boot off of it.  That way you'll be able to seperate your OS from your Hardware, and if it still occurs while booted into the live CD, then it's a hardware issue.  If not, it's Windows.

jagilki

That post just made Judge kill a kitten.

Mike Wilkins

Were you possibly looking at Jag's signature?

jagilki