News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Annoying Video games

Started by Jeff Rivers, July 15, 2008, 02:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Rivers

At the moment I’m not doing a lot of gaming, but there at times when I do nothing but. Every so often there comes a game that just annoys me.

Sim City 4: I tried so many times to run a large and successful city in this game. I’ve taken my time, read dozen of guides. No matter what I do, after get my population up to about 300,000 it just all goes to hell. Any one that ever played this game knows, its takes a while to build up a city that size. Now I read that Sim Societies is no challenge at all. So I guess I’m done with that series.

Any one else with similar gaming experiences?

Black Death

Love Team ninja ...but the Ninja Gaiden was one of those games were you wanted to throw you controller out the window.   lol   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

TaNK

Super Mario Bros NES.. because I could never beat it

*hangs head in shame*

Black Death

Quote from: TaNK on July 18, 2008, 05:24:48 PM
Super Mario Bros NES.. because I could never beat it

*hangs head in shame*

I am right with you buddy...never beat it too. 

Goblins and Ghost for the Sega Genesis...long hours and hard work got all the way to the end and it took you back to the begining and you had to play all over again because you need special armour... I was PISSED 

Bryan

you guys never beat SMB1? i beat it but it took me forever to get past 8-3.

TaNK

lol I usually got to 8-3 and gave up... never could beat that :(

but no I never beat it and it is utterly annoying

Black Death

lol...long time ago and I went on to other games never finishing it. Hey I did beat SMB 3...  Thank you Wizard  ;D

Bryan

SMB3 is way tougher IMO. especially the last two worlds :o

well...unless you used warp whistles..

Black Death

Y
Quote from: Br26 on July 18, 2008, 05:49:44 PM
SMB3 is way tougher IMO. especially the last two worlds :o

well...unless you used warp whistles..

Yep had the Warp Whistles ...love them

JaceGryphon

Let's see...SMB1 I beat at age 3....

Eventually beat it playing every level straight through without any game-overs.

Did the same thing with SMB3 eventually too, beat every level...think I had 73 lives left when I beat it.

And SMB2 I can beat in a matter of about 10 minutes.

Jeff Rivers

WOW: Actually I loved that game. Then I got my holy Pally to 70 and started getting him all decked out in epic gear. Then I started realizing that my server sucked, getting groups together took forever. It really pissed me off because I was a greater healer. Yeah I know 2 buttons. lol Just the amount of time I spent in SHatt doing nothing turned me off from this game. Plus when I did join a good guild they would fall apart.

The Murph

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES. The original game. I still have never came close to finishing that game and I got it when I was like 5. It was just impossible. It made me want to throw my controller through the screen.

Bryan

Quote from: Matthew Murphy on July 19, 2008, 12:00:48 AM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES. The original game. I still have never came close to finishing that game and I got it when I was like 5. It was just impossible. It made me want to throw my controller through the screen.

ok yeah, THAT is an annoying game, ridiculously unfair....i remember playing it on the NES and I don't remember getting past the first few levels, if that. the arcade game is very fun, though.

now come to think of it, one game that can get really annoying is the Fire Emblem series. When someone dies, you can never get them back. Imagine enemies flocking towards a wounded solider and drain their HP until they die...and it's a vital character. And you're extremely close to clearing the map. THAT'S annoying.

Dave Johnson

Halo because it took me so freaking long to finish it, it was such a bitch. I was over the moon once I beat it, took me like months to beat it because I gave up on it.

TheNthDegree

Batman: The Arcade Game for the NES.
I started playing it when I was 8 and I did could not beat it until this year, when I was 18.