News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Grand Theft Auto 4

Started by TaNK, July 17, 2008, 01:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaNK

I gotta say this is probably one of the top 5 games I have played. I absolutely love. I didnt like GTA:SA that much.. not much into the gangster culture but it was still playable. I absolutley loved GAT:VC though.

I got a question, for the people who have beaten it, what was your completion percentage?

Also, discuss other things if you like.

JaceGryphon

I haven't beat it yet, but working on it.  Never played any of the other games in the series...ever.  But watching this one leading up to it's release, it was just like "This one just feels different, I can't resist it..."  So I bought it and quickly fell in love.  I think I'm at around 50% completion or so right now, a little above that IIRC, might go back to that before long here.

Bryan

I think mine was in the sixties or seventies, haven't checked entirely. still tons more to do in that game, too. i loved the game and considering I didn't beat any GTA prior...I definitely was into it more than the last three console GTA games.  looking forward to the DLC whenever that comes out. i'd gladly pay money for it. potential new cities, perhaps..?

Adam Wrong

Cos i bought it on launch night from gamestation i get the content for free. Booya

Brandon

I haven't played much of it, and honestly I didn't like it much when I first got it. I'm slowly changing my mind though, maybe I won't sell it after all?

Dave Johnson

Played it a couple of times at a mates house and its freaking awesome! I love the graphics, the gameplay and the driving seems to have improved.

Alot better, once 360 is all good, buying the game and I am going to enjoy it!

Cory

Beat the game in 17 game hours.

On the GTA forums, I've only found 10 that have beaten it in less.

Loved it.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Bryan

:o

did you do that in one sitting or something? lol

TaNK

Oh yeah, I forget.

I finished with like 64% completion.

Dave Johnson

It would take me at least 6 months :(

TaNK

Once you finish the game.. whats the best way to get money? Somone told me car races but I never finished my missions with Brucie cuz I hate that guy.

I heard you can rob a armored car.. is this true?

Dave Johnson

Did you kill those flying rats or whatever they are called?

TaNK

Bryan

you didn't finish the brucie missions?

i thought you had to in order to beat the game. that was the very last mission i did before it, too. i HATED that mission...

TaNK

No, I hate that guy. The only reason he is in the game is so that you can build a friendship with him.

I preferred Packies, Jacobs, Dwaynes, and Romans friendship over his. They were actually useful. Well Romans wasnt but still..

Also, a complaint that I DO have is that I wish Bad Man had a bigger role in the game.