News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Wonderlocke Pt 2

Started by Tezmission Black, April 25, 2015, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

First Two Elite Four members down.

Sydney was taken down by a combined effort between Electivire, Krookodile, and Volcarona.

Phoebe's whole team was demolished by Krrokodile and his Black Sunglasses and Moxie boosted Crunch.

Now time to get back to the next round.

Alrighty, last two Elite Four members have been taken down.

Glacia was taken down with a combined effort between Empoleon and Electivire.

and Oh how the might have fallen, Drake was taken down by Togekiss in a very dominate fashion. With the introduction of Fairy type in Gen 6 the poor Dragons just can't do anything if you out speed them.

Now to the Champ, I'm going to be doing a bit more strategizing cause Steven is a beast with a beast of a team.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! YOUR NEWWWWW HOENN CHAMPION!!! TEZMISSION!

Almost everyone on my team got a shot at his team so I'm going to break it down a bit.

Skarmory-Taken out by Electivire
Aggron- Taken out by Krookodile
Armaldo-Taken out by Empoleon
Claydol- Taken out by Aegislash
Cradily and Mega Metagross-Taken out by Volcarona

Also the entire Elite Four and Champion Battle the only enemy Pokemon to out speed was Mega Metagross, and he did bullet punch to Volcarona which he ate up and asked for seconds.

Once the credits roll I'm gonna update my team with their levels, and the games not done yet, I have the Delta Episode left as well as Elite Four and Champion rematches which boosts levels and each Elite Four member now has six Pokemon and a Mega on their team.

The Team after Main Game.

Togekiss Lvl: 74
Larvesta Lvl: 73
Doublade Lvl: 72
Empoleon Lvl: 73
Krokodile Lvl: 73
Electivire Lvl: 73

Tezmission Black

Alrighty, we got..some...post game Pokemon to trade off, and will be the final traded Pokemon of the game, so here we go with them.

[spoiler]Azelf Event: Azelf Lvl: 50
Virizion Event: Virizion Lvl: 50
Deoxys Event: Deoxys Lvl: 80
Johto Starter Event: Totodile Lvl: 5
Steven's Beldum Event: Beldum Lvl: 1
Sky Pillar: Claydol Lvl: 45
Aqua/Magma Grunt Love Event: Camerupt Lvl: 40
Aqua/Magma Grunt Love Event: Sharpedo Lvl: 40
Battle Resort: Remoraid Lvl: 30
Terrakion Event: Terrakion Lvl: 50[/spoiler]

Alrighty I will update when they are traded off, as well as my final party and their levels going into the Rematches and the end of this Wonderlocke.

So here we go with what I got.

[spoiler]For Azelf

Marill Lvl: 13
Thick Fat ability with a Docile nature
Sing, Defense Curl, Rollout, and Bubble Beam

For Virizion

Tyrogue Lvl: 17
Steadfast ability with a Brave nature
Vacuum Wave, Helping Hand, Fake Out, and Foresight

For Deoxys

Totodile Lvl: 1
Sheer Force ability with a Jolly nature
Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, and Crunch

For Totodile

Whismur Lvl: 8
Soundproof ability with a Timid nature
Poud, Echoed Voice, and Astonish

For Beldum

Illumise Lvl: 11
Tinted Lens ability with a Hasty nature
Play Nice, Tackle, Sweet Scent, and Charm

For Claydol

Spoink Lvl: 18
Thick Fat ability with a Adamant nature
Odor Sleuth, Psybeam, Psych Up, and Confuse Ray

For Camerupt

Carvanha Lvl 35
Rough Skin ability with a Modest nature
Swagger, Ice Fang, Scary Face, and Poison Fang

For Sharpedo

Spiritomb Lvl: 1
Pressure ability with a Sassy nature
Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Smokescreen, and Grudge

For Remoraid

Tailow Lvl: 7
Guts ability with a Mild nature
Peck, Growl, Focus Energy, and Quick Attack

For Terrakion

Masquerain Lvl: 25
Intimidate ability with a Serious nature
Water Sport, Gust, Scary Face, and Air Cutter[/spoiler]

With that out of the way here is my part, the move sets and hold items haven't changed but here is the team and level heading into the rematches.

Togekiss Lvl: 85
Volcarona Lvl: 85
Doublade Lvl: 85
Empoleon Lvl: 85
Krokodile Lvl: 85
Electivire Lvl: 85

Tezmission Black

Update 6/2/2015

Just defeated the first two Elite Four members again

For Sidney it was a combined pairing of Electivire, Togekiss, and Volcarona who got the job done, I had completely forgotten that his Zoroark comes in looking like Absol, but a well placed EQ did the job.

For  Phoebe it was pretty much Krokodile but I did call on Electivire to take down her Drifblim because I did not wanna take Aftermath damage.

Alrighty just got done with the second two Elite Four Members.

For Glacia I used Electivire, Volcarona, and Doublade, and everything seemed to work out, shes always the one Elite Four for Hoenn that gives me problems because of hail being up the entire battle but we managed to battle against it and prevailed.

For Drake it was Togekiss for everyone but Dragalge, and for it I used Krokodile with a well placed Earthquake.

Now we have the Steven Stone rematch, for some odd reason he still thinks he's champion even though we gave him the best of ass whoopins, but we'll just have to do it again...

...And he's been defeated once again I'm going to go down the list and tell you who did what to his team.

Skarmory-Electivire did the damn thing with a few well placed Thunderpunches, but not before Sturdy allowed him to set up spikes.

Claydol-Doublade came in at this point and managed to take him down with a couple of Shadow Claws

Carbink-Doublade then turned around and with a quick Iron Head took out Carbink.

Aerodactyl-Electivire had a bit of a hard time because he kept being flinched but finally a thunderbold managed to make it threw and took him out.

Aggron-Krokodile jumped in at this point and Earthquaked and took out Aggron pretty easily.

Mega Metagross-And then for the main event, it was a rematch between Mega Metagross vs Volcarona and let me just tell you, Mega Metagross did not enjoy a Charcoal boosted stab Flamethrower from Volcarona and went down hard.

And with that I end the game with only two part deaths, I didn't use my Level 100's I got on Wondertrade, I got attached to the team I had and with work I got them up to where I wanted them and I went and did the damn thing, I actually enjoyed doing this because I really liked the team I had, besides maybe Electivire I really don't think I would have picked any of these Pokemon to go as my team in a normal game. I enjoyed myself and this will probably be the last Locke I do for awhile just because I don't have any of the other games on my PC, and I can't get any of them thanks to Nintendo making the rom sites remove all their Roms from them.

Final Party Levels are...

Togekiss Lvl: 89
Volcarona Lvl: 88
Doublade Lvl: 88
Empoleon Lvl: 88
Krokodile Lvl: 88
Electivire Lvl: 88

And let us not forget the Pokemon who gave up their lives for this Locke..

Level 34 Breloom, you fought well my friend.

and

Level 34 Vanilite, you where one level from evolving, but you where cut down in your prime.

Anyway, that is the game, hope you enjoyed.

The TeeJ of Philly

Ran through the 8th gym (another ground gym) and then Victory Road. Went around got a couple TMs that I didn't have just yet and cleared out my Pokenav and the trick house to get everyone up to 55. Poor Lileep.....YOU SHOULD BE HERE FOR THIS MOMENT!

[spoiler]Kingdra lvl 55
HP: 159
A: 132
D:118
SA: 126
SD: 133
S: 123
Item: Mystic Water

Waterfall       Smokescreen
Twister            Hydro Pump[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Jynx lvl 55
HP: 151
A: 76
D: 47
SA: 150
SD: 138
S: 137
Item: Amulet Coin

Body Slam         Ice Punch
Psychic  Ice Beam[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Miltank lvl 55
HP: 190
A: 119
D: 142
SA: 59
SD: 99
S: 140
Item: Silk Scarf

Rollout     Body Slam
Stomp      Return[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Absol lvl 55
HP: 155
A: 177
D: 75
SP: 108
SD: 113
S: 108
Item: Blackglasses

Bite                 Slash
Swords Dance   Strength[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Charzard lvl 55
HP: 175
A: 127
D: 100
SA: 141
SD: 124
S: 129

Slash   Flamethrower
Dragon Claw    Fly[/spoiler]

Gonna start the Elite Four, here's goes nothing!

The TeeJ of Philly

- Sydney was easy enough, he was water based: Surskit, Sharpedo, lotad, goldeen, and Politoed.

- Phoebe tad stronger, but still intact with the 5 I had. She was flying based and had the following:  Aerodactyl, Ho-oh, Pidgeotto, Noctowl, and YANMA!

- Glacia was still an ice, but here team is much better. Starts with a Delibird that almost KO's Jynx, but she recovers with a psychic crit-hit. She also had Walrein (thank god no Sheer Freeze), Cloyster, Glalie, Jynx. Got my Whitney on and Rollout'd her team.

- Drake, the weakest trainer I've faced. Nidoran (F) not one, but TWO SPINARAKS! Gulpin and an oddish for the worst collection of poison types I've ever seen.\

- WOw.......fuck this shit. Get to Steven and he's the third ground type based, Kingdra ran through the first four guys, (Dugtrio, Claydol, Gravler, Pupitar) then Whiscash came in and OHKO'd Kingdra with a fissure, did the same to Absol, Earthquaked Jynx to death in a battle of Full Restoring pokemon. Then Milktank damn near died, but was able to KO Whiscash only for a Piloswine to come in and KO him with a powder snow of all fucking things.

Thank god Charzard's flamethrower KO'd him first because I was worried.

So Charzard is the only surviving member of the team.

Twas a lot of fun. I'll probably do another one, maybe with FR/LG in a bit.

Jennifer

Brutal. I know how tough it is to lose 'em at the elite four. Glad you made it out the other side.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."