News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Wonderlocke Pt 2

Started by Tezmission Black, April 25, 2015, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

My poochyena is basic not specially bred. Zangoose is already an ass kicker and I haven't got to first gym yet. I leveled the 4 lows up to 10 already. I actually like Plusle after all the time I spent breeding to get my shiny before.

The whismur I got is actually pretty good though it got bred to have disarming voice so it's good for the low level dragons.

The biggest drawback is loudred is the only one to learn surf but has to get to 40
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Tezmission Black

Update(4/29/2015)

Alrighty just got done with Valerie's Gym and got the Fairy Badge, pretty easy win with Aggron and his Steel Type moves.

Just on a side note Valerie is my favorite Gym leader in X and Y, her design is amazing.

Levels after Fairy Badge

Whimsicott: Lvl 45
Aggron: Lvl 45
Pelipper: Lvl 48
Hariyama: Lvl 47
Piloswine: Lvl 52
Exploid: Lvl 45

Up next is the Team Flair event in the Pokemon Factory, and then down Routes 15 and 16 and possibly sticking my head into the Lost Hotel, but honestly there isn't anything for me there unless I wanna learn rollerblading tricks, and then to Dendemille Town.

The Next gym won't be until Anistar City, so I might try and do another update since there is a lot going on from here to there so see ya then.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Just beat viola had a scary moment only way to her was trying to level up poochyena and almost lost him to the earlier trainers combee. Surskit killed my early plan of a quick charmander burn through by using watersport out of the gate. Quick tag to Plusle solved that problem and charmander took out Vivillion in 3 hits.

Current levels post battle
Charmander lvl 13
Whismur lvl 10
Zangoose lvl 10
Poochyena lvl 9
Plusle lvl 13
Shuppet lvl 28

off to the next gym
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Tragedy on route 22 as Poochyena was struck down by a flabebe in one hit
You Are Game Will Evolve

Tezmission Black

That sucks dude, a lot of people underestimate the Flebebe line, but they are power.

Stoner

Bummer.  Poochyena is one of those Pokemon that are pretty useful at all stages of the game.  You've got it though.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Tezmission Black

Just a quick update, got Piloswine to evolve into Mamoswine.

Just wanted to share this as well, here is my friend-code for the DS

4828-5341-2694<--Feel free to shoot me an invite.

Stoner

I'll add your friend code in the morning.  Just beat Grant for the 2nd badge.  It was a close one, I nearly lost Ghastly against one of his minion trainers because I wasn't think about Solrock or Lunatone having psychic moves.

BUT!

I've had a few evolutions since my last badge.

[spoiler=Exeggcutor]
Found a Leaf Stone on route 8.  Busted it out for Exeggcute.
lvl: 22
HP: 80
Atk: 47
Def: 45
Sp Atk: 73
Sp Def 38
Speed:36

Evolved him at level 16. At 17 he got Psyshock, which damages the opponent's Def stat with Eggy's Sp Atk stat.  Great move this early in the game.  Wish he had a decent grass type move though.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Croconaw]
lvl: 26
HP: 78
Atk: 54
Def:55
Sp Atk: 39
Sp Def: 49
Speed: 40

He's just been an all around bro so far.  Ice, Water and Dark moves have been great for coverage.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Haunter]
lvl: 25
HP: 60
Atk: 28
Def: 34
Sp Atk: 72
Sp Def: 34
Speed: 61

Evolved just before the fight for the second badge.  Going to need some assistance evolving him though.  His best move currently is Venoshock, since he gets STAB and it scales off his Sp Atk.  Shadow Punch when he evolved was nice.  Better than Lick anyway.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sandslash]
lvl: 25
HP: 72
Atk: 57
Def: 62
Sp Atk: 36
Sp Def: 30
Speed: 43

I accidentally evolved him a while back when I wasn't paying attention and forgot to turn off the Exp Share.  It was actually his evolution triggering that made me realize it was on.  No big deal though, since he's been doing good work for me.  He took an Aurora Beam like a fucking champ and Magnitude 9'd the gym leader's ice/rock thing in return.  He only Magnitude 6'd the Tyrunt, but it was enough for a 1hit KO anyway so I wont complain.[/spoiler]

The only other difference between my others since the last update with them was Skarmory getting Cut.  He already had Fly when I got him.

But yeah.  That was that.  We're still hanging strong at the moment.  Thats the hardest fight for a good little while though so we should be plenty prepped for the next gym when we get to it.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Tezmission Black

Update(4/30/2015)

Just beat Olympia for the Psychic Bade, as well as doing the Ice Cavern event before that. Leveled my Pokemon off the people from the Cavern as well as the gym.

Levels after Psychic Badge

Whimsicott: Lvl 51
Aggron: Lvl 50
Pelipper: Lvl 53
Hariyama: Lvl 51
Piloswine: Lvl 57
Exploid: Lvl 50

I have one badge left to grab and then the last of the Team Flair events. I will be using my Master Ball on the Yveltal during the event and I'll be trading it off on Wonder Trade for the fun of it.

Stoner

Do you need Xerneas for Pokedex completion purposes?  I have both X and Y, so if you want you can trade me any old thing after we finish these runs and I can send Xerneas your way.

Stoner

MOTHERFUCKING WOBBAFETT DESTINY BOND BULLSHIT.

Exeggcutor is dead.  Ran into a wild Wobafett.  It used Destiny Bond.  It also had Shadow Tag.  I'm so pissed off now.

Tezmission Black

Oh no I don't I've got most of the legends already in my Alpha Sapphire from wondertrading the the lot I just was going to wondertrade it off for the fun of it.

This is just a thing for anyone who enjoys wondertrading, on Wednesdays there is a youtube channel from a Youtuber named TheKingNappy who hosts Wondertrade Wednesdays where a lot of people go on and trade Pokemon and you never know what your going to get, I've gotten some very bad ass competitive legends, a lot of different shinys, and just some unique Pokemon you wouldn't normally get off wondertrade on normal days. Yesterday I traded a few of my Pokemon off and managed to get a Shiny Rayquaza and a Shiny Entai, other days I've gotten complete trash, but it's part of the fun. It normally starts around 7 central time, and goes until probably 8 or so depending on how fast the host and his buddy finish trading off a box of their Pokemon they trade off that week.

Tezmission Black

Quote from: Stoner on April 30, 2015, 11:32:54 PM
MOTHERFUCKING WOBBAFETT DESTINY BOND BULLSHIT.

Exeggcutor is dead.  Ran into a wild Wobafett.  It used Destiny Bond.  It also had Shadow Tag.  I'm so pissed off now.

Wobbafett is the bane of Loches cause of Destiny Bond and his other moves, he is so freaking frustrating.

Stoner

I also just found out that if I'd let him die to the Leech Seed I'd had on him, Exeggcutor would have lived.  I'm livid.

Jennifer

Destiny bond is the devil.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."