News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ark: Survival Evolved (Xbox 1 Mostly, but PC too)

Started by jagilki, May 06, 2016, 02:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

So, I'll admit I've become obsessed with this game.  I play on Xbox 1 but it's mostly a PC game (coming to PS4 later).

Anyone else with Xbox 1 play it? 

I'm playing on a private server that doesn't really get many people on it.  When the next patch drops we'll probably move to the new map and it'd be a complete start over.

jagilki

Stoner

I play a bit on PC but I am literally trash.  The moment I think I can start to get something going  a fucking Dino pops out of nowhere and murders me, sticking near my body and preventing me from ever getting my stuff back.

It's bullshit.

I love it.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

jagilki

The server I've been playing on had stats too amped up.  But in the last 4 weeks or so it's crashed and data wiped at least three times.  Also play on PVE and people keep stealing my stuff. 

Think I'm going to wait until Xbox get's rentable servers and a few other fixes.