News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Computer Help Please?

Started by Mike Powers, July 21, 2016, 12:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

My wife works for LL Bean, and for years she has been accessing their portal from home.  One day, the portal wouldn't work for her.  Nothing has been changed on the laptop at all.  Can anyone make sense of what this message says, and maybe help me fix the laptop so that my wife can log in again?

Black Death

has she talk to the IT dept of Company ... They may updated the security of  the at home portal.  what type of  operating system does she run.

looks like to me need to upgrade your operating system on the laptop , might not work with what your using on it any more
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Actually, upgrading would make things worse. They don't support anything higher than Windows 7. And the IT department won't help. It's not a "requirement" that she'd be able to log in at home, just a perk.

Judge

It's not you, it's the server.  The "Server can not evaluate the rule.." blah blah blah is a server side error.  Meaning something happened on their end and something changed or they disabled something.  What that IT tech SHOULD have done was taken that error message and understood what it meant.  Then they would have routed that to the server engineers and remote access folks to find out what to do and how to fix it, instead of blaming it on the end user and being an unhelpful shitheel.

Basically, your wife needs to call back and try again and hopefully get someone that's helpful.