Friday The 13th The Game XIII Pax West Trailer 2016

Started by Black Death, September 05, 2016, 03:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

! No longer available

I so want to play this , you can either play as camp counselor or Jason.  Counselors work together to try to escape or fight off Jason and make it through the night or Play as Jason stalking them and killing them one by one.

It looks like fun and something that captures the 80's slasher movie right down to the kills.  which in the trailer ... brutal stuff.  ah memories
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gravedigger

Watched the kill trailer a few days ago... Love it...

Cory

Hopefully the reviews come strong, I'll certainly purchase.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Tezmission Black

So from what it sounds like it's a lot like Death by Daylight without the fixing of generators.

Mike Powers

When I heard about the game it seemed fun, but while watching the kill trailer I got bored.  In fact, I turned it off about halfway through.

Black Death

Quote from: Tezmission Black on September 05, 2016, 09:47:16 PM
So from what it sounds like it's a lot like Death by Daylight without the fixing of generators.

This was announced before Death by Daylight , but what lets you play as Jason ... you can live you slasher horror movie fantasy

Either being the prey or the main predator himself

I hope it lives up to the hype , I am excited and I know I  should not be that excited about doing some brutal murder to sex up camp counselors , but I am.

Half the fun might be seeing all the different ways you can kill the counselors

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

Quote from: Fnord on September 06, 2016, 12:28:17 PM
I wanna kill people... in a game of course....  8)

Well your pic base use to be Dexter ... so we know it flows in your veins.   lol

Death By Daylight came out first , but this is the OG of Slasher movie monsters. 

Mike Powers

Black Death

as much as I like Micheal Myers , don't get me wrong I do .  Friday the 13th was the first slasher movie I watch as a kid and It made an impression on me

I choose Jason over him , But that is just my opinion

Mike Powers

Prefer him all you want. You called Jason the OG, when he wouldn't exist without Myers.

Black Death

I disagree ...

honestly, we are not going to see eye to eye on this one .

Mike Powers

???

Sean Cunningham has said in a zillion interviews that he was directly inspired by Halloween (which was released 2 years before F13).

You can like Jason better all you want. But the fact is he wouldn't exist had Halloween not been released. FACT!!

Black Death

Fact ...

but I rate him higher than Micheal Meyers ... you disagree ,  and I am fine with that.

I love Micheal Myers and I do not deny his influence on Friday the 13th.  It was the first real blockbuster slasher film where all other that comes afterwards was influence by.

but when come down to top slasher movie killers ,  It Jason , Freddy , Myers  in my book

Fnord

It's too bad you're both wrong. I'll just post this here...

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.