News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

WWE 2k17

Started by Black Death, October 12, 2016, 08:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Well I pick it up ... right now  must say I am loving it , I had not been able to explore that much ,  going to do that a little more as I get home from work , only done the first part of MyCareer ,but I must say it is much better than last year edition. CAW is more detail and I am quite happy with all  of the options that are made available , I  hope to go deeper into it this weekend.  I will post my pic of Black Death when i get home, but must say I love now I have  come close to building him into what I envision him  looks in my head.  I like the promo system and game play flows easier and smoother than last year.  look forward to updating on the other modes in the game.  especially  the backstage brawling .

must say best game WWE game in awhile
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

I'm looking forward to play, whenever the fuck I get out of this fucking hospital.

Black Death

Black Death ... always envision him with face paint ... think it kind of scary man of that size walking with that type of face paint. unnerving  to say the least.  lol

Gravedigger

BD's looking good....

Drama Queen

Glad to hear you're enjoying it BD. Hope you are too Jag (more importantly hope you're feeling better.)

I won't be getting it just yet, as I only got an X-Box one recently, and I just downloaded 2K16 for free last month. MyCareer is long.... I've cleared the Showcase and done a couple of years of Universe, so mostly focusing in the career mode.

But yes, glad to hear 17 is good, because I already know the roster is amazing. Can't wait to finally play as Sasha, Charlotte, Becky, Asuka, Bailey, Nakamura, Styles, Joe for starters!

When I finally get it I'll be bugging you both to please re-upload your CAWs :) (Really glad to see that's improved... 16's was a bit "meh" IMO)

Black Death

I am deep it trying to re-create few of my fav wrestlers ... I am going to give Daffeny a shot when i get home tonight , also make jay lethal and few others.  It is time consuming but I do enjoy it , it been a while since I actually really want to create , plus I love the create tron videos ... still learning how to do so, but it adds something now to see your own tron video for your CAW... a lot of options for that also

I will do a few more pic uploads for you guys to see my creations ...

Black Death

Quote from: Jack on October 15, 2016, 08:49:56 PM
How is Career and Universe? Those are my favorite parts of the game. Any good this year?

Career mode is fun , way better than last year. new promo engine if fun way to get a feeling for your character , if you want them to be a big heel or white meat babyface... you also can get into a 1 on 1 promo battle with a rival to help sell your feud. You have to think of new ideas for your shirts , because more popular you become, more people will buy your shirt more VC you will get , but you got to try to change or vary them like cena does. I find that fun thinking of new ideas for shirts.  plus there add Heyman guy challenge. when you win a title , you can try to impress Heyman by meeting him challenge to help you become a Heyman guy or ignore him and bring  the Beast incarnate down on you. 

Now I  have not try the universe mode yet , but there is more things to do in it ... from what I heard , but I will give you more in depth look at it when I start playing it more.   but the gameplay is fun and matches flow a lot smoother that last year. you got to work and put together a game plan if you want to win. 

jagilki

APB in 2K17.  Need to work on the face a bit.  Haven't touched moves.

When capturing using the Xbox's gamedvr and uploading, it takes out the entrance music......

! No longer available

Black Death

when you done make sure you upload him , so I can download... are you going to make TFWF show ... because if now I would love to get PSDs and give it a shot ... don't know why but feeling nostalgic lol

Black Death

! No longer available

my entrance for sexy star ... I am having a lot of fun with the game.  I will post more later

Kieran King

I haven't played a WWE game since '12 I think, so here's my input.

I'm having trouble getting the hang of the new (for me anyway) pin/submission mechanics. Had to actually drop the difficulty to try and get the hang of it. The in-ring work is better than I've played though. Moves have great variety and I'm a fan of the stamina and reversal systems.

MyCareer is tedious as it takes so long to rise up the rankings no matter how many times you beat people higher above you, and focuses way too much on business stuff that isn't fun whatsoever (making new t-shirts is a big example) as opposed to the in-ring stuff that the game succeeds at. I don't know how long I'll keep at this for. I'm only 3 months in and I'm getting well and truly over it. I've only risen 2 spots in the NXT rankings too, despite having a 95% win percentage.

Way too much stuff is DLC though. A whole game mode (Hall of Fame Showcase)? That's bullshit. Also guys like Shinsuke Nakamura, Eddie Guerrero and Apollo Crews are all DLC? Again, that's bullshit. No Roddy Piper in the first game since he passed? Sad. I do have the Season Pass, but I feel bad that I actually paid for it. I'm contributing to this pay for content stuff now.

So many more CAW slots than in the last game I played, and in addition to the massive roster, I'm excited about that. Will be better when all the DLC characters out too. Do I make Eddie and Nakamura for now or do I just wait for the official ones to come? At least I got Goldberg. The use of VC for unlockables is the best way things have been unlocked that I've played. Spent the 200,000 VC I got given to start with immediately on '99 Sting, then added Stone Cold and Ultimate Warrior to boot.

The real interest for me in this game is Universe Mode, but I'm wanting to progress through MyCareer to unlock a few more characters before I commit to that slog.

Black Death

Black Death

Quote from: Kieran King on November 07, 2016, 06:08:05 AM
I haven't played a WWE game since '12 I think, so here's my input.

I'm having trouble getting the hang of the new (for me anyway) pin/submission mechanics. Had to actually drop the difficulty to try and get the hang of it. The in-ring work is better than I've played though. Moves have great variety and I'm a fan of the stamina and reversal systems.

MyCareer is tedious as it takes so long to rise up the rankings no matter how many times you beat people higher above you, and focuses way too much on business stuff that isn't fun whatsoever (making new t-shirts is a big example) as opposed to the in-ring stuff that the game succeeds at. I don't know how long I'll keep at this for. I'm only 3 months in and I'm getting well and truly over it. I've only risen 2 spots in the NXT rankings too, despite having a 95% win percentage.

Way too much stuff is DLC though. A whole game mode (Hall of Fame Showcase)? That's bullshit. Also guys like Shinsuke Nakamura, Eddie Guerrero and Apollo Crews are all DLC? Again, that's bullshit. No Roddy Piper in the first game since he passed? Sad. I do have the Season Pass, but I feel bad that I actually paid for it. I'm contributing to this pay for content stuff now.

So many more CAW slots than in the last game I played, and in addition to the massive roster, I'm excited about that. Will be better when all the DLC characters out too. Do I make Eddie and Nakamura for now or do I just wait for the official ones to come? At least I got Goldberg. The use of VC for unlockables is the best way things have been unlocked that I've played. Spent the 200,000 VC I got given to start with immediately on '99 Sting, then added Stone Cold and Ultimate Warrior to boot.

The real interest for me in this game is Universe Mode, but I'm wanting to progress through MyCareer to unlock a few more characters before I commit to that slog.

are you playing on 360 or xbone

Kieran King

Black Death

what your gamertag ... mine is jjtitandog70 , add me as a friend

from there you can use the filter select in the online menu to download my caws