News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Ghost Recon : Wildlands

Started by Black Death, March 17, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Getting into the new game and got to say I love it, You play as elite  U.S. Special ops soldier task with taking down a Mexican drug cartel in Bolivia. You have Carte Blanche in how you do it with access to all type of weapons.  you can go in with stealth or guns blazing or a little bit of both.  Its fun to set you own loadout with huge variety of guns and top tech, I got a drone that I can use to recon the sites or take out alarms and lights with emp pulse or take out enemies with an explosion or make enemy move with a noisemaker or even revive my teammates

speaking of teammate you can get online and play with up to 3 of your friends to take on the Cartel, it really fun with your buddies working together to take down a boss or snatch a high profile target.  One mission I had a great time with two of my buddies sneaking into a heavy guarded church with our target with giving a speech, disturb the speech and then getting him back to the safehouse.  Enjoy one of my buddies doing overwatch telling use enemy positions, and me and my other squad member taking out those guys that might see us along the way.

I recommend you try it, it got a slight learning crurve , but damn fun . If you play the other ghost recon games you will like this one .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"