News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

World of Warcraft

Started by SupremeChaotic, July 22, 2008, 08:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Since cata you can't pick and choose the talents you want from any tree, youre locked in it until you finish out the last talent, so it does kind of force you to play in a certain style instead of being a hybrid of two trees.

Tezmission Black

My DK is a unholy DK mostly so I can keep my Ghoul out full time. I have also played a frost DK as well. I'll actually play as a tank as my Unholy DK, I'll draw everyone in to attack me and my ghoul as I do damage. As long as the healer is doing there job I normally have nothing to worry about.

The only real class I don't like playing as is the Paladin I don't know why I just don't do well as them.

Judge

If you're tanking in unholy by the time you hit 85, I'm going to hit you.

It's theoretically ok while leveling, but you won get the stam boost and cooldowns you would from being Blood Spec

Tezmission Black

No I have not hit 85 yet, I'm 74 trying to get to 82, 83 so I can go to deepholm(sp) and get that exploring done with.

Judge

Tezmission Black

Judge

jagilki

As a WoW outsider, I've often wondered what the difference between Alliance and Horde is?

Tezmission Black

That would take a lot of explaining lol.

Judge

Two separate player / race factions.  Think Shuni and Shiite Muslims.

Alliance is: Humans (just like you and me), Night Elves (purple skinned hippies), Dwarves (short Scottish people with beards who drink a lot), Gnomes (like those in your garden, except alive and annoying), Draenei (alien space goats), and Worgen (Cockney Werewolves)

Horde is : Orcs (like humans, except green and have tusks), Trolls (pot smoking cannibals), Tauren (Bipedal Cows), Forsaken (Zombies, but this takes lots of explaining to understand), Blood Elves, (Magic addicted girly men), and Goblins (small green money grubbing kamikazes)

Judge

Pics can be found at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/ if you need more explanation.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Judge

I have a horde tat on my right shoulder.

Tezmission Black

To be honest after playing the newest game(Warcraft 3) It makes thing very clear that neither the Horde, nor the Alliance are truly the bad guys.

The human's though have there flaw's when it comes down to there pride and the way they see the other races including the ones in the Alliance.

The Horde though is solid, besides the Forsaken, who just seem to honestly be pissed off with everyone. Which makes me think(Actually Prey) they make the Forsaken there own Faction and have them drop out of the Horde, it's been proven the Forsaken can be any race, give people the opportunity to choose any race.

Moving them up to three factions and having the Forsaken take over northern as suggested by something I read saying there might be a forsaken city put up there soon.

Also it would leave the Horde open to a new race and they have been strongly hinting at a Naga release soon.