News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWF Wrestlefest Arcade

Started by The Rick, July 24, 2008, 11:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rick

Does anyone else remember the awesomeness of Wrestlefest?

It was the one where you could either do a Royal Rumble or Saturday Night's Main Event tag team mode.

I used to love this game, got it on an emulator for my PC, but it's my dream to one day be able to own the proper arcade cabinet. A dream that shall probably never come true sadly  :(

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Yeah I proper loved this game as a kid. I was usually Jake the Snake Roberts. I am pretty sure LOD and Demolition were in the game, but I dont remember all the others.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The Rick

I would normally use Warrior in the Rumble mode and Warrior and Hogan as a tag team although occasionally I'd use Demolition and have Smash and Crush destroy everyone in sight. Since using the emulated version I've started to team up Warrior with Mr. Perfect a lot more than using Hogan.

Black Death

I remember that game...I love it .   Royal Rumble I use either Warrior or Jake and I tag them up . use to set up a sure fire finsh for those two.  I wear down the other wrestler using Jake and then move the guy to the corner and hit the DDT and tag i warrior and use his big splash off the ropes to finish the guy off.  it work every time.

if you win the title and then defend it you face Andre and Million dollar man at the end.   that was fun.   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dave Johnson

Oh shit I remember this game!!!

Lol, I am so going to find it and play it!

Bryan

LOD were the main bosses since I guess they were the tag team champions at the time; I beat them with I think Mr. Perfect and Hulk Hogan. That was an awesome game, without a doubt.

WWE needs to do that kind of game for the DS/PSP instead of ugly 3D graphics and long, tedious load times. You can have the same fun...

Drama Queen

Always picked Mr.Perfect, he always did the figure four, though if I remeber it was hard to win with submissions!

The Murph

Holy shit you guys remember that too lol. There used to be an arcade buy this crappy movie theater and they had it. I used to go over there once a week and play it for like an hr or two. It fucked rocked. Then one week when I was like 16 or 17 I went and the arcade was shut down because it basically did no business what so ever. I asked what happened to the cabinets and he said he sold them in bulk to someone. I was pissed. Judging by how much money buddy lost I assumed he basically got rid of them for nothing. Sigh. It sucks. I would love to play that arcade machine one more time.

The Murph

This is a link to a torrent to download the emulator which contains WWF Wrestlefest as well as hundreds of other games. Definitely worth the download.