News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Red Dead Redemption

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, February 15, 2010, 07:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Not sure how many of you have seen this game, but I for one cannot wait for it to come out!

It hits stores April and when it does, I'll be a kid in a wild west candy store!!!!

Anyone else excited or have something to add?

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Been waiting since it's announcement.

Hondo

Honestly, if it's as good as Red Dead Revolver and at least HALF as good as Gun, then I'm satisfied.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Agree El Hondo

I am ready too

it looks really good
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Check out the Multi-player demos.

Hondo

I saw that. That may end up being the thing that makes me get Xbox Live.

RickRampage

My brother pre-ordered it today for PS3, and we'll definitely be playing the shit out of that game when it comes out on the 18th. I can't wait.

! JDM The Professional !

I should get an Xbox just to play it with my fellow EFKrs :D

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Hondo

I got my issue of Game Informer the other day, and it got a rating of 9.75. I've always found GI's ratings to be a good barometer of whether or not a game is actually good or not, so thats a good sign.

Zombie Gunn

9.75, damn!

I can't wait for this game.

Duckman

I saw this advertised on the TV last night.  Looks really bad ass.  Think I might just get this and the new UFC game - man I haven't bought or played Xbox in ages now I think about it!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ryan Ruckus

Can. Not. Wait.
For. This. Game.

Kirk

I saw a multiplayer trailer for this today and I will be getting it this week.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

RickRampage

My brother picked it up today and we've been playing it. I can tell you if you like Grand Theft Auto and Westerns, you'll like this game. It's pretty cool and everything it was built up to be so far.