News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Red Dead Redemption

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, February 15, 2010, 07:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Quote from: Big Daddy Tees on June 12, 2010, 07:27:09 AM
I hear there’s some sort of a secrete bonus mission following what most people believe is the storyline conclusion of the game. But I haven’t been able to find it there aren’t really any indicators like any people to talk to or any additional mission icons for it. Is there anything I am/was supposed to do in order to bring this mission about? Or is it perhaps some sort of downloadable bonus content?

I would definitely buying it if you are in doubt as it has alot of replay ability in single player mode as well as the online mode. With more content coming shortly.

Trying to avoid spoilers...

Did you do the "Remember my Family" stranger mission?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Loving this game so far...possibly shouldnt have got my bounty up to 500 bucks after only a few missions.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

kill ian and collect the bounty

interesting

;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

It is literally my favourite game I have so far out of that Fifa,SVR 2010 and the two games which came with it. Mind you am getting UFC 2010 next wednesday.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

I'll have to skull fuck you at fifa monks

Russ

Getting the bandana in this = HOURS of fun xD
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.