News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

Started by Fnord, February 22, 2013, 02:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Al Black Rose on April 03, 2013, 04:11:32 AM

BUT can you see Megan Fox as a 18 year old April O'Neil, because from what I have read both April and Cassie are supposed to be 18 in the film.

Yeah I can.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Crazy Kyd

The age of the character doesn't bother me. It can work. I still can't see Megan Fox as April. I just can't visualize it. But I'll probably change my mind one images come out or whatever. They chose her for a reason, besides trying to get the teenage boys to flock to the theaters, so they must have gotten it right.

Fnord

Will Arnett Joins Michael Bay's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Reboot

Will Arnett ("Arrested Development") has signed on to star in Michael Bay's upcoming "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reboot, which already has Megan Fox on board, playing reporter April O'Neil.

Arnett's role is being kept a secret, it's known that he'll be one of the lead characters, but not the turtles' human friend Casey. At this point, Splinter and the villainous Shredder have yet to be cast.

The new movie will be directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) and is set to hit theaters on June 6th, 2014.

Source: THR

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Crazy Kyd

I could see him being responsible for Splinter.

Fnord

Danny Woodburn is Master Splinter in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Reboot

It was recently reported that Will Arnett ("Arrested Development") was cast in Michael Bay's upcoming "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reboot. At the time it was assumed that he'll play Master Splinter, but now comes word that the role has gone to Danny Woodburn (Watchmen, "Seinfeld").

Meanwhile, THR caught up with Alan Ritchson, who's set to play Raphael. The actor has been following all the rumors about the movie and decided to clear something up. "Everything you read online is wrong," he said. "People assume they know what it's going to be about, and those people are wrong. It's gonna look way better than anyone can imagine."

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" is directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) And co-stars Megan Fox as April O'Neil, Jeremy Howard as Donatello, Pete Ploszek as Leonardo and Noel Fisher as Michelangelo. It's set to hit theaters on June 6th, 2014.

Source: Deadline, THR

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Crazy Kyd

I read that earlier today. Kind of disappointing.

Fnord

About a year ago, Michael Bay was still searching for a director to take on his "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reboot. While many story details were yet to be worked out, the one thing he knew was that the turtles will be "from an alien race."

After that, Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) was hired to direct and the film has been called "Ninja Turtles," clearly avoiding the "mutant" word since Bay already confirmed that the characters are actually aliens, rather than mutants.

Now comes word that during Paramount Pictures' CinemaCon presentation, the studio unveiled the logo for the new movie, showing that the title is once again "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."

Liebesman has been working on the film with "TMNT" co-created Kevin Eastman and previously addressed the alien controversy. He said: "If everyone was such a die-hard fan, they would know that the TCRI canisters where the ooze comes from... That is alien ooze. We're expanding [the story], and the expansion will be true to the mythology."

Sounds like the turtles will be aliens and mutants.

Source: TMNTLair

Fnord

Photos: Megan Fox Bounces on Trampoline on "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Set

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" was shooting at Gramercy Park in Manhattan today, where Megan Fox was spotted as April O'Neil filming a news segment for Channel 6 that's apparently about an exercise program that involves trampolines.

We recently learned that Will Arnett joined the cast, but never found out what role he'll be playing. Now that Arnett is also on set, it can be seen that his badge says that he's Vernon Fenwick, who was April's cameraman at Channel 6. Fenwick often tried to steal her stories to pass off as his own.

Check out all the photos below and watch the movie in theaters on June 6th, 2014.

Megan Fox + Trampoline = Must See Movie

Alex Smiley

Alien ooze is kinda dumb, but I'll let it pass if it means the turtles themselves aren't aliens.

Minus all the alien nonsense I'm actually kinda excited about Megan Fox on a tra--I mean, the Ninja Turtles movie.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

Megan Fox on a trampoline? Sold!  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

Quote from: Alex K on May 08, 2013, 01:40:04 PM
Alien ooze is kinda dumb, but I'll let it pass if it means the turtles themselves aren't aliens.

In some cannons, the ooze is alien in nature.  From the Krang.  Ninja Turtles is also no stranger to alternate universe shenanigans either(Usagi being the first to come to mind).

QuoteMinus all the alien nonsense I'm actually kinda excited about Megan Fox on a tra--I mean, the Ninja Turtles movie.

I'm a little sad that this is a selling point as opposed to the movie actually being, you know, good.  But TMNT was my life as a little tyke so I could be alone in that department.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Midas

I think her hair is to dark... That is about it...

Crazy Kyd

Ok, it all makes sense now! I was thinking Will Arnett was going to be a character that wouldn't exactly fit for some reason.

Fnord

William Fichtner May Play Shredder in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Reboot

Now that Michael Bay's "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reboot is shooting, we've been getting a lot of set photos of Megan Fox as April O'Neil, as well as shots of actors in motion-capture suits who will become the title characters in post-production.

We already know that Will Arnett will play journalist Vernon Fenwick and Danny Woodburn will be Master Splinter. And while we know that the Foot Clan will appear in the movie, we have yet to find out who the main villain will be.

Deadline has now learned that William Fichtner (The Dark Knight) has joined the cast. His role is being kept a secret, but described as "iconic stature" within the franchise. While it has yet to be confirmed, many believe the actor will play the villainous Shredder. Stay tuned.

Source: Deadline

Fnord

William Fichtner Confirms He's Shredder in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

Back in May, we learned that William Fichtner (The Dark Knight) joined the cast of Michael Bay's upcoming "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reboot. At that time, we already knew that Megan Fox will play April O'Neil and Danny Woodburn will be Splinter. So it was definitely bizarre that Fichtner's role was kept a secret.

As a result, everyone assumed he'll be Shredder. And now, Fichtner accidentally revealed what character he'll be playing. "I play Shredder," he confirmed. "It's cool. It's one of those things that came along where I thought, 'Really? Let me think about this for a minute.' Then I was like, 'Yeah, OK, this sounds like a journey.' I'm very glad that it worked out, I'm really glad that I'm doing it."

The new movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) and is set to hit theaters on June 6th, 2014.

Source: HuffingtonPost