News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring

Started by Fnord, June 17, 2013, 03:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Jay Strongbow
Giant Gonzalez
Lance Cade

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Fnord

Chris Kanyon
Jack Brisco
Killer Kowalski

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

¿PapaPancho?

Giant Baba
El Santo
Art Barr
Gory Guerrero

Kieran King

Fnord

Bastion Booger
Luna Vachon
S.D. Jones
Ernie Ladd

Any more suggestions?  I can fill the list on my own if you wish.

Fnord

Fnord

Fnord

I'm cheating...

51. Brad Armstrong
52. Hercules Hernandez
53. Rocco Rock
54. Big Dick Dudley

! JDM The Professional !

Andre the Giant, Bam Bam Bigelow and Macho man randy Savage

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Fnord

Did you mean...

Adrian Adonis
Big John Studd
Junkyard Dog

GM Franchise

Haystacks Calhoun
Gorilla Monsoon
Gino Hernandez
Chris Candido
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Wow, 2/3's of the original Triple Threat are here.  I hope for my pic-bases sake, Shane isn't next!

Brian Adams or "Crush"
John Kronus
Ed "Stranger" Lewis
Ludvig Borga

Fnord

Fnord

I'm gonna randomize some stuff to get 32 qualifying matches like last time and get the ball rolling! A few a day. We're gonna be voting as if I plucked them out of their prime and put them in the ring!  Judge as you wish!