News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring

Started by Fnord, June 17, 2013, 03:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Jumping through time in my time machine, I grab two competitors for a qualifying match for the 2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring! Our competitors for this match are Luna Vachon and Bruiser Brody!

VS

Gertrude Elizabeth Vachon (January 12, 1962 – August 27, 2010) was a Canadian-American professional wrestler better known by the ring name Luna Vachon.

Frank Donald Goodish (June 18, 1946 – July 17, 1988) was an American professional wrestler who earned his greatest fame under the names King Kong Brody and Bruiser Brody. Goodish was an All-State football and basketball player at Warren High School, Michigan, and played football at West Texas A&M University (then known as West Texas State) and with the Washington Redskins in the NFL. As a wrestler, he helped innovate the "brawling" style and was infamous for his wild and legitimately uncooperative demeanor.

Luna Vachon
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140lbs
Trained by: Butcher Vachon, Vivian Vachon & The Fabulous Moolah
Debut: 1985

Bruiser Brody
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 283lbs
Trained By: The Sheik
Debut: 1973

You have 24 hours to vote for a winner!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

Jumping through time in my time machine, I grab two competitors for a qualifying match for the 2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring! Our competitors for this match are Haystacks Calhoun and Killer Kowalski!

VS

William Dee Calhoun (August 3, 1934 – December 7, 1989) was an American professional wrestler, who used the professional name "Haystack" or "Haystacks" Calhoun. The gargantuan wrestler was one of the foremost drawing cards during the industry's "Golden Age" of the 1950s and 1960s, sporting his trademark white T-shirt, blue overalls, and horseshoe necklace. He is recognized as a chief pioneer of the sport's super-heavyweight attractions.

Władek (later Walter) "Killer" Kowalski (August 13, 1926 – August 30, 2008), born Edward Władysław Spulnik, was a Polish-Canadian professional wrestler. Kowalski wrestled for numerous promotions during his career, including the NWA and WWF, and was a known heel wrestler. He held numerous championships including the WWWF World Tag Team Championship with Big John Studd billed as The Executioners and managed by Lou Albano. After retiring in 1977, Kowalski started a professional wrestling school in Malden, Massachusetts and trained many professional wrestlers, including Triple H, Chyna, Eddie Edwards, Kofi Kingston and Damien Sandow.

Haystacks Calhoun
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 640lbs
Trained by: ?
Debut: 1955

Killer Kowalski
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 290lbs
Trained By: Lou Thesz
Debut: 1947

GM Franchise

This was really tough to pick, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Drama Queen

GM Franchise

Quote from: Drama Queen on June 18, 2013, 09:40:45 PM
I actually forgot Luna is deceased :(

That made me think of something. Is Sensational Sherri in this?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Close? Brody is a maybe the greatest brawler of all time, Luna was just a sideshow freak.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Chris Shields

There is no way this match up should be thise close. Brody is one of the greatest brawlers in the history of wrestling, and while I will give credit to Luna for being a decent in ring performer, she got there because she had a unique look at the time, and she was ultimately used as nothing more that a sideshow attraction.

Fnord

Fnord

Jumping through time in my time machine, I grab two competitors for a qualifying match for the 2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring! Our competitors for this match are Chris Candido and Rocco Rock!

VS

Christopher B Candito (March 21, 1972 – April 28, 2005) was an American professional wrestler better known by his ring name Chris Candido. Throughout most of his career, he was accompanied by his high school sweetheart Tammy Lynn Sytch. Candido held major titles in Extreme Championship Wrestling, the National Wrestling Alliance, World Championship Wrestling, and the World Wrestling Federation. His highest-profile role was in the World Wrestling Federation as Skip, part of the tag team known as The Bodydonnas with Zip, and his girlfriend and valet Sunny.

Theodore James "Ted" Petty (September 1, 1953 – September 21, 2002) was an American professional wrestler better known as "Flyboy" Rocco Rock, one half of The Public Enemy.

Chris Candido
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 225lbs
Trained by: Larry Sharpe
Debut: 1986

Rocco Rock
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 250lbs
Trained By: Afa Anoa'i
Debut: 1978

Fnord

Jumping through time in my time machine, I grab two competitors for a qualifying match for the 2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring! Our competitors for this match are Bastion Booger and Giant Gonzalez!

VS

Mike Shaw (May 9, 1957 – September 11, 2010) was a professional wrestler who was best known for his stint in World Championship Wrestling (WCW) as Norman The Lunatic, and as Bastion Booger in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF).

Jorge González (January 31, 1966 – September 22, 2010) was an Argentinian basketball player and professional wrestler. He was best known for his appearances in World Championship Wrestling under the ring name El Gigante between 1989 and 1992 and in the World Wrestling Federation under the ring name Giant González in 1993.

Bastion Booger
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 401lbs
Trained by: Killer Kowalski
Debut: 1981

Giant Gonzalez
Height: 8'
Weight: 460lbs
Trained By: WCW Power Plant
Debut: February 8, 1995

Fnord

Jumping through time in my time machine, I grab two competitors for a qualifying match for the 2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring! Our competitors for this match are Rick Rude and Road Warrior Hawk!

VS

Richard Erwin Rood (December 7, 1958 – April 20, 1999), better known by his ring name "Ravishing" Rick Rude, was an American professional wrestler who performed for many promotions, including World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and the World Wrestling Federation (WWF), in the 1980s and 1990s. Among other accolades, Rude was a four-time world champion (three-time WCW International World Heavyweight Champion, and one-time WCWA World Heavyweight Champion), one-time WWF Intercontinental Champion, and one-time WCW United States Champion. The self-proclaimed "Sexiest Man Alive", Rude's physique has been named by WWE as the greatest in the history of professional wrestling. He is also recognized by the promotion as one of the greatest talkers of all time. Rude was one of the four original members of D-Generation X in 1997, alongside Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and Chyna.

Michael James Hegstrand (b. September 12, 1957 d. October 19, 2003) was an American professional wrestler. He is best remembered as Road Warrior Hawk, one half of the tag team known as the Road Warriors (WCW) or The Legion of Doom (WWF), with Road Warrior Animal.

Rick Rude
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 251lbs
Trained by: Eddie Sharkey
Debut: 1982

Road Warrior Hawk
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 277lbs
Trained By: Eddie Sharkey
Debut: June 6, 1983

Fnord

Jumping through time in my time machine, I grab two competitors for a qualifying match for the 2013 EFK Deceased King of the Ring! Our competitors for this match are S.D. Jones and Chris Adams!

VS

Conrad Efraim (March 30, 1945 – October 26, 2008) was a professional wrestler best known as Special Delivery Jones or S.D. Jones (sometimes referred to as S.D. Special Delivery Jones) from his time in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF). He also wrestled in Jim Crockett Promotions and the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA), and he won the NWA Americas Tag Team Championship three times.

Christopher Adams (February 10, 1955 – October 7, 2001), best known as "Gentleman" Chris Adams, was an English professional wrestler, wrestling promoter, trainer, part-time model and judoka. By age 21, he was a three-time British National Judo Champion in his age and weight class. Adams wrestled primarily in Texas, in particular World Class Championship Wrestling, where he was one of the promotion's most popular wrestlers. Adams is known for training Scott Hall in 1984 and Steve Austin in 1989. He is also famous as the first wrestler to popularize the famous superkick finishing move, which would later be used by dozens of other wrestlers (especially Shawn Michaels' 'Sweet Chin Music').

S.D. Jones
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 250lbs
Trained by: Johnny Rodz
Debut: 1971

Chris Adams
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230lbs
Trained By: Tony St. Clair & Big Daddy
Debut: June 1978

Stoner

I'm torn.  I really don't know who to vote for on this one.  This is bullshit! lol

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Fnord

I'm a Chicago guy. Gotta back my Road Warrior.