2013 EFK Tag Team Kings of the Ring Tournament NOMINATIONS/Winners

Started by Fnord, September 27, 2013, 10:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

For anyone not familiar with the Daywalkers, they used to be called The Kentucky Buffet of "Original Recipe" Matt Cage and "Extra Crispy" Alex Castle. I don't blame you guys for not knowing or not caring, LOL.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Alex Smiley

The Outlaw Inc team in ROH is taking some time to get used to, but Eddie Kingston and Homicide are great wrestlers with a history of solid tag team work (Kingston with BLK OUT and Homicide with LAX in particular). Plus, Kingston can still boast (and does) that he is the first and last CHIKARA Grand Champion. #IAmCHIKARA

Fnord

Quote from: GM AlexK on October 01, 2013, 11:56:19 PM
For anyone not familiar with the Daywalkers, they used to be called The Kentucky Buffet of "Original Recipe" Matt Cage and "Extra Crispy" Alex Castle. I don't blame you guys for not knowing or not caring, LOL.

That makes me want to not vote for them even more!  lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

Fnord

In the 6th qualifying match for our 2013 EFK Tag Team Kings of the Ring Tournament we have independent tag teams of Angelico & Jack Evans versus Heidi Lovelace & Saturyne!

VERSUS

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

I'll wait for AlexK to give us a tidbit about these teams... lol

Fnord

In the 7th qualifying match for our 2013 EFK Tag Team Kings of the Ring Tournament we have OVW tag teams of The Best Team Ever versus Chikara tag team The Colony: Xtreme Force!

VERSUS

Chris Shields

Damn it, I would have voted for them if I would have realized it was them. I actually know Matt Cage, I used to e-fed with the guy when I started.

Alex Smiley

I don't know anything about Angelico, but Evans is known for his time in PWG and TNA aside from the good work in Mexico.

Saturyne is a Wrestle Factory graduate, last seen at the CHIKARA iPPV Aniversario: Never Compromise. Heidi Lovelace is known for OVW work as well as stuff in Wrestling is Heart.

Fnord, did you grab the CHIKARA teams from the Tag World Grand Prix card? Cause Lovelace and Saturyne have teamed maybe once or twice outside of that LOL.

Alex Smiley

DeviANT was part of the stable GEKIDO that came into CHIKARA last year. When GEKIDO as a unit disbanded, DeviANT disappeared for a bit before coming in as the new leader of Colony: X-Treme Force after Soldier Ant resigned. The CXF was the brainchild of Director of Fun Wink Vavasseur, trying to capitalize on the popularity of the original Colony. Missile Assault Ant, Orbit Adventure Ant, and Arctic Rescue Ant who is seen here.

Some shenanigans led to former Swarm/GEKIDO member AssailANT joining the Colony and Soldier Ant joining the Swarm, who were obviously "evil versions" of the Colony. To be fair, CXF have been very rudo like in behavior. They're hilarious in the ring, though, especially Orbit who moves really slow in the ring at times as though he's in space. It's weird, but it's fun.

Fnord

Quote from: Chris Shields on October 02, 2013, 12:30:32 PM
Damn it, I would have voted for them if I would have realized it was them. I actually know Matt Cage, I used to e-fed with the guy when I started.

Well... you can change your vote...

Fnord

Fnord

Alex Smiley

Fnord