2014 EFK ALL-TIME King of the Ring Nominations/Round Winners

Started by Fnord, November 15, 2013, 05:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

In the 2nd qualifying match for our 2013 EFK ALL-TIME King of the Ring Tournament we have travel back in time to find them at their top peak of perfection in their prime... we have Riki Choshu VS Ted DiBiase!

VS

AJPW 12.12.1985 - Stan Hansen & Ted DiBiase vs Riki Choshu & Yoshiaki Yatsu AJPW

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Kieran King

DAMN. Hell of a first match-up! Had to go with Dynamite due to the massive influence he had on the in-ring style of so many influential wrestlers to come. To me, he is also one of the first examples of a smaller guy proving they deserve to be in the same locker room as the big men of his day.

Fnord

In the 3rd qualifying match for our 2013 EFK ALL-TIME King of the Ring Tournament we have travel back in time to find them at their top peak of perfection in their prime... we have Curt Hennig VS Tajiri!

VS

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Kieran King

Come on, I love Tajiri but he shouldn't be in the best of all-time tournament. A best cruiserweight of all time? Or best high-flyer of all time? Sure, he can be in the conversation. But not this time. Especially against Hennig.

Fnord

In the 4th qualifying match for our 2013 EFK ALL-TIME King of the Ring Tournament we have travel back in time to find them at their top peak of perfection in their prime... we have Bret Hart VS Raven!

VS

FPR NASST Raven vs. Bret Hart

Fnord

In the 5th qualifying match for our 2013 EFK ALL-TIME King of the Ring Tournament we have travel back in time to find them at their top peak of perfection in their prime... we have Scott Hall VS Meng!

VS

Mike Powers

Mike Powers

Tezmission Black

I was never much of a Hitman fan, but was a huge Raven fan so I gatta go with Raven.

GM Franchise

Bret Hart is one of the best of all time. Raven is a favorite of mine but overall Hart is superior.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Went with Smith mainly due to his superb matches against brother in law Bret. The In Your House bloodbath match and the Summerslam 1992 classic are two of my favorite matches of all time.

GM Franchise

How did Tajiri make it in this? lol Hennig wins this one hands down.

GM Franchise

Hall should win this easily. I liked Haku during his Faces of Fear run as well as when he was with Tama as The Islanders which is one of my favorite tag teams of all time. However Hall overall has the superior career and had great matches in both WWF/E and WCW at his peak.

Fnord

I never liked Bret Hart, but was a huge fan of Raven, so he gets my vote.