News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I loved the fact that Coach K had them full court pressing and trapping.  I wish the NBA would actually play defense like that more often.  Though I will admit, I'm not fond of having Anthony Davis on the team. 

Black Death

I think Davis is a nice addition
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I like Davis. He was impressive when in the game.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Arkia Fisk

With the Knicks picking up Felton, Lin is ghost.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Arkia Fisk

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Justin

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 17, 2012, 09:44:23 AM
OJ Mayo signs with the Dallas Mavericks.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/8172520/source-oj-mayo-agrees-multiyear-deal-dallas-mavericks

I'm a big OJ Mayo fan.  I think he has the potential to score 25 points a game, but really didn't get that chance in Memphis. 

GM Franchise

Dallas didn't start off well in the free agent frenzy but this move is really good for them.

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

2012 NBA Draft: The Nintendo Edition

QuoteSB Nation breaks down the team needs for the top 5 picks in this year's NBA Draft, and simulates the draft by choosing the Nintendo character most suited for each team.

2012 NBA Draft: Nintendo Edition

GM Franchise

GM Franchise