News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Justin

Why?  Are you a Lakers fan?

GM Franchise

16 in a row for the Clippers. I love this season. Best Clippers team ever.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gary

[/center]

Jon

Lakers one win in row!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

jon ...lakers had a 6 game win streak  earlier this week... glad there starting to string wins together

Gary in hell at the moment
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Dallas does not look good at all. Lakers are okay but nowhere near the top of the West like they normally are.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Justin

Kobe calls the Lakers old.....in other words....they suck and he's pissed about it.

GM Franchise

Of course they're old. Kobe is 34 and four of the five starters are over age 30.

Gary

And suddenly Dallas is looking like a capable team, sure we lost last night, but we took the defending Champs, to OT, on the road, on the second night of the back to back. Oh yeah and last night Dirk actually returned.

[/center]

Justin

You guys have a bonafide scorer in OJ Mayo (I wish Jordan would have went after him for the Bobcats).  With Dirk back it will help with scoring but you will still need that third guy to help out.

Gary

Our third guy is Vince Carter, he can be inconsistent but when he's on. He is on. I have no Championship hopes for this team but the last 2 games they have started to gel better.

[/center]

Justin

I would say Vince, but like you pointed out he's inconsistent and at this point in his career he is more inconsistent that he is on.  I think with a few more games with Dirk back in the lineup things will begin to turn around and you will see them reel off 8 or 9 wins in a row.

GM Franchise

More NBA bizareness: Stephen Jackson hurt after falling into the waitress who was serving New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Not joking.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8811226/stephen-jackson-san-antonio-spurs-falls-waitress-sprains-ankle