News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I agree. The Spurs were smart for doing what they did. Good team management. However the lawsuit will likely be thrown out since NBA stars have been rested in games before without any lawsuits because of it.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

And this is the perfect example of why the fans shouldn't vote for all-star games.  Dwight Howard does not belong in the All-Star game.  He has performed nowhere near an All-Star level.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on January 17, 2013, 07:55:26 PM
And this is the perfect example of why the fans shouldn't vote for all-star games.  Dwight Howard does not belong in the All-Star game.  He has performed nowhere near an All-Star level.

It turns out Charles Barkley was right all along...

Chuck making fun of bb fans

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

NBA was great last night. Some amazing shots from last night's games. Great stuff.

Kyle Lowry hits an amazing three pointer.

Lowry's incredible three "from North Philly!"

Bellinelli's amazing game winning shot to put the Bulls over the Celtics.

Belinelli's wild game-winner in Overtime!

O.J. Mayo clutch three pointer ties the game.

Mayo's clutch 3-pointer ties the game!

GM Franchise

Jon

The Sacramento Kings have been sold to a Seattle group. Move to Seattle is likely to follow.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8864092/sacramento-kings-owners-reach-agreement-seattle-group-buy-team

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Two days late but here's the weekly Franchise NBA Power Rankings Updates.

NBA.com Power Rankings

http://www.nba.com/powerrankings/

Stein Power Rankings

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings

Hollinger Power Rankings

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings

GM Franchise

J-Reb

They are going to have to move Dwight.  It's a failed experiment at this point - it's obvious that he can't coexist with Kobe.  I'd assume when they ship out Howard, they'll listen to offers for Nash as well.