News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Metta World Peace at it again. Brandon Knight says he was punched by him during the game at the Palace today.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8912064/brandon-knight-detroit-pistons-says-metta-world-peace-punched-him

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Weekly NBA Power Rankings update.

NBA.com Power Rankings
http://www.nba.com/powerrankings/

Hollinger Power Rankings
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings

Stein Power Rankings
http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings

Updated Hollinger Playoff Odds.
http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/playoffodds

GM Franchise

Last night Lebron James shot 13/14 from the field, 8 rebounds, and had 8 assists. It was one of the best nights with that many shots in NBA history.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400278431

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 05, 2013, 10:41:08 AM
Last night Lebron James shot 13/14 from the field, 8 rebounds, and had 8 assists. It was one of the best nights with that many shots in NBA history.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400278431

If he was smart he'd do that in every game. When he drives to the hoop, he's almost unstoppable. He's an average shooter at best, but has been getting better in that field. Still, he needs to drive, drive, drive.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on February 05, 2013, 11:08:10 AM
If he was smart he'd do that in every game. When he drives to the hoop, he's almost unstoppable. He's an average shooter at best, but has been getting better in that field. Still, he needs to drive, drive, drive.

I agree. If he continues this formula then he will repeat as MVP and make his team better as a whole.

GM Franchise

Michael Beasley of the Suns cited for suspended license. In other words more bad PR for the Suns in a season full of it.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8915480/michael-beasley-phoenix-suns-cited-suspended-license

GM Franchise

Stephen A. Smith's Extended Conversation with Dwight Howard

Dwight Howard: Extended Conversation

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Jon

The Dwight signing has turned into a nightmare. I want him gone. He might be more soft then Gasoft himself.

But I've been spoiled to with having Kobe, who has played through just about every injury he has ever had.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors