News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

If he misses any significant time the Lakers playoff chances are gone.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 13, 2013, 11:19:58 PM
If he misses any significant time the Lakers playoff chances are gone.

You also thought the Lakers playoffs chances were gone after they started poorly.

They have a good enough team to make the playoffs, even without Kobe... but Kobe won't be missing much, if any time at all.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

The x-ray results will reveal a lot. Going to be a story to follow especially considering how late in the season it is as well as having an effect on the Lakers if they make the playoffs.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 13, 2013, 11:31:10 PM
The x-ray results will reveal a lot. Going to be a story to follow especially considering how late in the season it is as well as having an effect on the Lakers if they make the playoffs.

X-Ray was negative.

GM Franchise

¿PapaPancho?

Kobe's a machine.  He could lose a leg and not skip a beat and that's coming from his #1 Hater

Justin

Typical Kobe...blame somebody for getting him hurt.

GM Franchise

Justin

I just realized jacque vaughn is the coach of the magic

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on March 25, 2013, 07:30:07 PM
I just realized jacque vaughn is the coach of the magic

I actually remember watching him play at Kansas. If it's the same guy.

GM Franchise

Justin

Quote from: Jon on March 25, 2013, 07:34:26 PM
I actually remember watching him play at Kansas. If it's the same guy.

Yep, same guy.

GM Franchise

The Heat streak continues.

Mr. Main Event

My Heat continues to win. I remember back when we were just an average playoff team. I remember the Shaq/Haslem frontcourt with Wade being In the league's Top 5 playersm, when we won the finals in 06'. Now Haslem sucks, and Wade's just gotten a bit worse than he was. LeBron James is, by far, the best player in the league, and has been for a while.

GM Franchise